DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

punc,

just because someone talks, it does not mean they know what they're talking about.

it takes more than 'getting close to the wall' with stock caps.

also, i highly doubt you can do it just fine on paper, but then have problems transfering it to the wall. i imagine the paper versions suck as well. no offense, just saying. learning takes time, nothing wrong with that.

i appreciated the wine reply. keep a sense of humor, theres no reason getting bent over the comments on the internet.

Thanks man I appreciate the warm words.

Here's the last thing I drew. looking for some "constructive criticism"

I should probably ink and color that shit though

-Sips on Kool-aid

DSCF0712.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

shit is definitely not good at all. go simpler.

characters look a lot like they want to be mode2. not that i care, but people will tell you that.

id rather this thread not turn into some big writers wrokshop. if you want help on your stuff there are plenty of threads in paperchase.

rock&ryku ( mailto: ********* ) has reported this post:

Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5701019#post5701019

This is part of this thread:

DETROIT GRAFFITI

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101674

This is the reason that the user gave:

yo one of your moderator seeking is posting privet messages that I sent him on the Detroit graffiti thread just to spite me. I find this problematic and a abuse of power. I consider my messages to be between me and him. Doing this is a violation of my privacy. I do not know were 12oz stands on this but would like to find out. this is the second time this has happened. Detroit graffiti seeking pg 244 post 26678 pleas look in to this and get back to me on this...... thank you.

cry me a fuckin river

wow thank you so much....this is all I need more rumors and lies.... seeking sucks and douse not paint Detroit enemy more, so I get hated on for sticking up for my self, Fuck this I don't want to be a member of 12 oz if my messages are not private some one bane me......one way internet fags

this in response to who ever it was that pm me... now u listen up I'm not some little punk u can be throwing commands at bette ask somebody. anyways

u said u guys and loaf settled it cool but I'm not going to take the pics down cuz u said so. post the original flicks cuz I know people would like to see them too and well call it even what's done is done and what's said is said .