DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yeah he's serious. visit a few other cities and you'll realize the harsh comparison.

In response to communist, I respect that you just want to see footage and such. That's cool. Unfortunately there isn't much available, and if you watched the previews to that movie, there wasn't going to be any footage in that either. There was no in action footage, just interviews and footage of graffiti on buildings. Oh well.

i have been to diffrent cities and even toronto a few times but im still fond of detroit.

agreed i have painted quite a few cities and even some over seas shit, but nothing beats the times when i get to go back home to the dirty d. fuck actually detroit in my opinion has the freshest scene in the country, it's the way ny, la and philly were in the 80s, lots of crime and tons of blank canvases with a lot of new writers popping up. as far as a defined style goes for detroit, actually i guess i don't really have a comment for that one but i do know a lot of people from other cities do recognize detroit for it's straight letters.

so people are mad that wall was posted? woopity doo flat out that wall was a diss right? and mr. lovitz dude was rockin an fbs shirt right? well wheather or not u agree that pertains to the "crew" I think it does. so I smashed it, so what that's my boy your dissing I can't stand for that and neither would any of you... quit wining to loaf about it, he doesn't have shit to do with what I do its my choice to say fuck ya'll... what's even better is that if I see any of you you'll either avoid me or try n be cool besides office hightower the grizz... fuck yall I back my boys and my crew if I see them dissed I won't pass it... common sence right?

so people are mad that wall was posted? woopity doo flat out that wall was a diss right? and mr. lovitz dude was rockin an fbs shirt right? well wheather or not u agree that pertains to the "crew" I think it does. so I smashed it, so what that's my boy your dissing I can't stand for that and neither would any of you... quit wining to loaf about it, he doesn't have shit to do with what I do its my choice to say fuck ya'll... what's even better is that if I see any of you you'll either avoid me or try n be cool besides office hightower the grizz... fuck yall I back my boys and my crew if I see them dissed I won't pass it... common sence right?

a. beef between swl and loaf was dealt with. so since the beef is squashed....you are a day late and a dollar short dissing that shit at the yard. and if you think dissing some shit at the yard got under our skin then you are sorely mistaken. besides that time..when was the last time you saw anything from us down there? exactly.

b. i was the one who talked to loaf about your lame attempt to "smash" our funny diss to loaf.

nobody was whining. more like sensible conversation. something you might know nothing about.

c.its real obvious that if you see "them dissed" you "won't pass it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

d. one thing that is correct....yes...i will not avoid you or try to be cool to you when i see you.

you keep on being king of chill viaducts and electrical boxes...and swl will continue to be the source of your envy.

no love ....without hate.

understood. you finally found the diss wall 2 weeks later and had a little emo riot on it. That's

completely legit, clearly you were feeling emotional about the images in front of you. Seriously

though, what do you gain by having your toy protege post the flix? We could've posted this 2 weeks

ago, but we settled the beef with LOAF off the internet and chose not to. Common sense, right?

Here's the OG:

LOAF_FLUSH.jpg

This beef has been settled for 2 weeks now. If you are

looking to "stoke the fire," you are either uninformed

or ignorant. It's called organization, some crews have it,

some don't. Did you by chance notice that LOAF was

specifically targeted, with the rest of your crew's pieces

untouched?