DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

damn!!!!! that nigga young jasp shit on yall. I heard it was an unfair fight, so being the hard working young man I

am nowadays, I would like to jue this fight up and sanction it, and also bet heavily on it.

all former debts paid in cash also if I owe you money. lets make this scrap happen, 1 on 1,

and I gots my money on jasp. we can handicapp this shit and all. I will fight hafas on

the undercard. lets make this fucking happen.

also, I didnt realize that production wall that looks all pretty is where tom and I had a bunch of shitty handstyles

in those bubbles. I liked it better when it looked shitty and I was on that wall, and I am such a hater, and hate all

of yall, Ima go take that spot back with 14 shitty handstyles and post the flicks here so yall can get all internet

ass hurt over that shit.

sike.

or maybe not? I've done worst while drinking. you ever fuck a girl well over 300 pounds?

fights, lets make em happen. fuck you all. except you know, most of you.

the motherfucking king!!!!! bump new army! super bump.as far as beef goes, I aint talking shit about sweat shop. half yall niggas we on their dicks no homo a week ago, including myself. but not everyone in that crew are busters. regardless, peace to the youngin jasp for not being scared, and real talk, just like I keep telling hafas, there are so many spots to handle this in this city, and we can all meet up and watch. why cant the 2 parties involved make this shit happen. I'll don jue king this shit and set it up myself. pm me your schedules. I'll make it work. and of course, bet heavily on it, cause Ima degenerate piece of shit. bia. twd. presents jasp vs. sisto 2. jue vs. hafas. and maybe we can get some faygo and juggalos. get at me.

the motherfucking king!!!!! bump new army! super bump.as far as beef goes, I aint talking shit about sweat shop. half yall niggas we on their dicks no homo a week ago, including myself. but not everyone in that crew are busters. regardless, peace to the youngin jasp for not being scared, and real talk, just like I keep telling hafas, there are so many spots to handle this in this city, and we can all meet up and watch. why cant the 2 parties involved make this shit happen. I'll don jue king this shit and set it up myself. pm me your schedules. I'll make it work. and of course, bet heavily on it, cause Ima degenerate piece of shit. bia. twd. presents jasp vs. sisto 2. jue vs. hafas. and maybe we can get some faygo and juggalos. get at me.

Throw in some fat white trash bitches on trampolines and I'm there with fuckin bells on.

• Like 1