DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

this. and I have said it before, but army to me is like the fucking micheal jordan of detroit graffiti. it was like anything this dude did, he could do no wrong. them dibs though are on fucking point to. tonight is the first night I have been wasted in forever. super bump the oldies, cats that aint painting, and cats that still come around so often. army, dibs, justo, KOSEK! and the outside fam refto, elmer, tek, and last but not least the realest nigga in it, yall already know, got trapper of the year 4 times in a row! yeah you nigga! my twd brethren, primateseks and conway twitty. and paid. cause outside the homies, he is the realest nigga I met out of all of yall. peace.

i think mr derby takes army any day, his spots are soo prime and his style just blows my mind, i like chillen on a blunt rollin down dequindre and seeing his shit up, i get a little chubby everytime...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

"dsd, you can't go around shaking babies and then just handing them off to other people."

"nigga, how you gonna shake and bake me up, and then ask me to slow down?"

"you're fat ass might knock me out with one hit, but your fat ass has to get in that one hit first, I'll dance around you, lets fucking do this, I aint even gonna close my fists, I am gonna slap the shit out of you till you fucking cry."

and I swear off alcohol for another couple months. someone post a fucking flick.

Bump the fam Bumsticky. Still doin' the streets once in a while, just to get that itch outta the system, with no medication. GRIMEY & COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS STYLEEEE>. Like a DON'T without San Fran in the mix....just inspiration off county stays, and liquor stores.

Bump the fam Wish for paintin' with me last weekend. Feels good after a LONG time.

Keep doin' your thing Detroit, much respect to all crushin'.

mr. radiologist, I got saturday night free if you venture to the old hood. I figure it would be a good night since last night I got wasted and tried to fight not only my friends, but friends of friends, and anyone else that wanted to get down. I am still callin niggas saying I am sorry a day later. leezy, I'm so eastside it hurts, I told you that. crossing woodward is like kryptonite for me. I am gonna have to get drunk and cry myself to sleep here in a couple weeks when I move to southwest. I'm allergic to the westside. and white people. and aids. as usual, fuck you all. but with that said, bump the homie fohr, and my nigga zebo. power violence son! oh yeah, and if any of you lazy fucks with a camera other than a phone are in the hood, 94 and trumball. king porab gets down. flick it before I do, cause you know my fat ass aint even thinkin about bothering gettin out the whip...

---------------- FUCK DETROIT YALL SOME FUCKING SONS FUCK DETROIT ----------------

8 MILE WAS FUCKING WACK AND SO ARE YOU! YOUR TOWN IS FULL OF STUPID WIGGERS WHO EAT SHIT ALL DAY LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF STYLE. YOUR GRAFFITI LOOKS LIKE A HOBO FELL OFF A FREIGHT TRAIN AND FROZE TO A WALL ONLY TO BE THAWED OUT AND TURNED INTO LIQUID SHIT. YOU IMBRED FUCK FACES NEED TO STOP BEING A BUNCH OF LOW LIFE FUCKS AND GET A JOB AT THE FUCKIN SAW MILL ALREADY YOU TRASHY ASSHOLES. TELL YOUR BUSTED ASS WOMEN IN YOUR TOWN TO FUCK THEIR BROTHERS A LITTLE MORE AND TEASE THEIR HAIR OUT BIGGER. YOU FUCKING EAT IT AND THE TIGERS SUCK A DICK TOO. WHAT A JOKE THERE'S NO TIGERS IN DETROIT AND ALL YOU ASSHOLES HAVE THE HEARTS OF A CHICKEN. ENJOY YOUR CHICKEN FRIED STEAK AND ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET AND SUCK MY DICK WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!

---------------- FUCK DETROIT YALL SOME FUCKING SONS FUCK DETROIT ----------------

8 MILE WAS FUCKING WACK AND SO ARE YOU! YOUR TOWN IS FULL OF STUPID WIGGERS WHO EAT SHIT ALL DAY LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF STYLE. YOUR GRAFFITI LOOKS LIKE A HOBO FELL OFF A FREIGHT TRAIN AND FROZE TO A WALL ONLY TO BE THAWED OUT AND TURNED INTO LIQUID SHIT. YOU IMBRED FUCK FACES NEED TO STOP BEING A BUNCH OF LOW LIFE FUCKS AND GET A JOB AT THE FUCKIN SAW MILL ALREADY YOU TRASHY ASSHOLES. TELL YOUR BUSTED ASS WOMEN IN YOUR TOWN TO FUCK THEIR BROTHERS A LITTLE MORE AND TEASE THEIR HAIR OUT BIGGER. YOU FUCKING EAT IT AND THE TIGERS SUCK A DICK TOO. WHAT A JOKE THERE'S NO TIGERS IN DETROIT AND ALL YOU ASSHOLES HAVE THE HEARTS OF A CHICKEN. ENJOY YOUR CHICKEN FRIED STEAK AND ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET AND SUCK MY DICK WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!

awesome. to bad dude got banned. I like when out of towners come in the thread and talk more ridiculous shit than I do. I hope this dude makes another sn.