DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you keep talking about how all i have is the internet, yet all you seem to have is lying about me on the internet. is this really supposed to bother me? you, being pathetic and jealous? you really think this is me 'exploding' in a rage? this is me doing laundry, drinking beer, downloading music.

three weeks ago i was painting graffiti in china, nothing you say matters.

i agree.................punc_one! do us all a favor and never give advice again:dozey:... !oh yeah!...and stop talking:lol: :lol:

damn man, why you gotta treat me like that.... Shit man, if you were thirsty I'd give ya a drink of water...but NAW! hell Naw! You better drink from a water hose. :D

aye, i'm workin on itttt. - vacume cleaner

no shame in that.

just stating the facts.

just because something has more colors, or more 'technical' letters, that doesnt mean its good. all the FUD stuff ive seen on here is very simple, two color stuff, but its clean with a little bit of style so it comes off real well.

go look in the OUIJA thread. dude does tons of stuff that's two color simples, but his style is so fresh, it doesn't need anything else.

fancy and colorful doesnt equal good.

i agree, that kosher blew that shit out of the water,im geussing it took kosh 15 minutes maybe not even that to pull off that throw, from what i can see is you prolly spent some time on that peice, kosh can pull off a fillin throw, before you'd be done with your outline...............keep doin what your doin kid and yull be stuck in quite the situation one of these days,if not already......personally thats just a bad move to me.

i agree, that kosher blew that shit out of the water,im geussing it took kosh 15 minutes maybe not even that to pull off that throw, from what i can see is you prolly spent some time on that peice, kosh can pull off a fillin throw, before you'd be done with your outline...............keep doin what your doin kid and yull be stuck in quite the situation one of these days,if not already......personally thats just a bad move to me.

what, it took me 30-45 minutes to do that... the wall needed to be rolled. if you knew the spot, you would know that kosh and wafl took the two least visible spots there where a piece could be done. if you take 15 minutes to do a throw, you're in a worse predicament. but thats just my 2 cents.

i guess it takes 500 hours for you kids to do pieces. jeez.

what, it took me 30-45 minutes to do that... the wall needed to be rolled. if you knew the spot, you would know that kosh and wafl took the two least visible spots there where a piece could be done. if you take 15 minutes to do a throw, you're in a worse predicament. but thats just my 2 cents.

i guess it takes 500 hours for you kids to do pieces. jeez.

if you rolled the wall, why are you showin before and after pics, obviously the before pic is better,if your tryin to diss kosh atleast do somthin dope, your letter styles are wack and so are your color schemes...maybe you should sit home and finger paint instead, its not that hard im sure you can do it.:biglaugh:.................bump far

we just argued about what colors to use on walls...a few pages before that we debated how many people to go out and paint with...

Please please please lets not debate how long it should take to paint something, we've had a good page or so run on flicks.

congrats on reproducing by the way...that's pretty rad.

if you rolled the wall, why are you showin before and after pics, obviously the before pic is better,if your tryin to diss kosh atleast do somthin dope, your letter styles are wack and so are your color schemes...maybe you should sit home and finger paint instead, its not that hard im sure you can do it.:biglaugh:.................bump far

What a faggot if u think that Kosher was good u truly r a bitch ass. u dick ridin cunt

pussy