DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

^^^^

its called multi-quote

when it comes down to bombin son, shit dont always have to look beutiful, its all about gettin that name up.

well if you are bombing shit like crazy and you work is shit.

then i wouln't really say you are owning shit.

your work would have to be pretty good to say you are runnin

shit...but swl is smashin shit even if their style is kinda weird.

and i wouldn't say fbs is runnin shit either, even tho they have

great spots and their style is nice.

^^^^

its called multi-quote

well if you are bombing shit like crazy and you work is shit.

then i wouln't really say you are owning shit.

your work would have to be pretty good to say you are runnin

shit...but swl is smashin shit even if their style is kinda weird.

and i wouldn't say fbs is runnin shit either, even tho they have

great spots and their style is nice.

:confused: im little confused, are you sayin i said im owning shit, cause i cant say i rememeber sayin that, and personally i dont have a problem throwin up shitty tags here n there whether im owning shit or not, dont get me wrong i love hookin up nice work whether it be a peice,bomb or a tag but im the type of person who's all all about the madow,(you have to hold your name down), and i dont paint non stop i paint when i can and have time to paint but holding my name down is a very big deal to me and all i can say is that i try my hardest and to me thats all that matters.

:confused: im little confused, are you sayin i said im owning shit, cause i cant say i rememeber sayin that, and personally i dont have a problem throwin up shitty tags here n there whether im owning shit or not, dont get me wrong i love hookin up nice work whether it be a peice,bomb or a tag but im the type of person who's all all about the madow,(you have to hold your name down), and i dont paint non stop i paint when i can and have time to paint but holding my name down is a very big deal to me and all i can say is that i try my hardest and to me thats all that matters.

He's referring to hypothetical you.

You, as a philosophical construct of being.

It could be you. It could be anyone reading it. It even applies to those that could read it, will read it, have read it, and even those that won't read it.

So in short...No, not you.

Well not you in particular.

but you...and all of us...in general.

Just sayin.

It could be you. It could be anyone reading it. It even applies to those that could read it, will read it, have read it, and even those that won't read it.

Just sayin.

I like this guy he knows whats up.......

So I would like to start out the new year with some words and say that we are going about this wrong its all ways about who the best, who up the most, how many walls, tags, whos better than the next and I don't mean to sound like a hypocrite because I have been there to I have all ways try to paint all much as I can....well all I am getting at is that it is a matter of opinion and it all ways will be so cant we get past all the hate and slander swL vs fbs give me a fucking brake if that is all there is to motivate you to do graffiti than you do suck. I am so sick of come on here and constantly reading put downs on some one else or there crew it gets annoying so it fucking suck if that all your about .I think that every one would paint better if you payed attention to what they are really doing it is not just art it is way more than that and bigger better than art and yo its not about YOU if you are panting graffiti " It is a matter of reconstructing terms rather than inventing a new aesthetic" Radical Aesthetic. So in other words " you will only find true happiness from graffiti if you can see the sun ryes and your name in its place that fade as you finish its about existence"my self. Life is a game and there are no winers because some one is all ways exploited...so I would just like you to take in consideration the point of the matter. Thank you so much happy new year don't give up don't stop keep painting and have a great 2008

Just sayin.

oh ok mybad, i appreciate you clearing that up for me.