DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

alright enough with the dumb flicks and comments lets get back to postin graff , u wanna post pics of IT go make a thread on the movie.

first off, chiil out on the IT tip, it aint that big of a deal homie, i was just bring'n a little humor to the thread, second off, that actually sounds like a good idea ill think about that that one.:idea:

whaa022.jpg

whaa016.jpg

whaa015.jpg

whaa009.jpg

whaa029.jpg

stolen

wickedwacko quit posting pointless flicks that don't belong here.

your fuckin this thead up. we need some more flicks here and less

talk.

quit posting old shit that peeps have already seen...wow! yall need to chill, maybe if there where some mother fuckers updating shit alot faster then yall wouldent have to deal with my pointless pictures and talk....so please settle down, know body wants to listen to yall bitch about somthin so stupid.... and that also goes for my homie getursaladtossed

yo porab whats up homie? i know you can do alot better then that....i aint tryin to tell you what to do or anything, but, ill tell ya somthin that i beleive always seems to help a homie, get creative with it, ask your homies for advice too, your homies are always there for you, atleast thats what ive learned....i aint sayin you suck or anything im just sayin im sure you can spice your work up a little, hopefully you dont take offense to this cause thats the last thing im tryin to do.:cool:

yo porab whats up homie? i know you can do alot better then that....i aint tryin to tell you what to do or anything, but, ill tell ya somthin that i beleive always seems to help a homie, get creative with it, ask your homies for advice too, your homies are always there for you, atleast thats what ive learned....i aint sayin you suck or anything im just sayin im sure you can spice your work up a little, hopefully you dont take offense to this cause thats the last thing im tryin to do.:cool:

You sir are a fucktard

Good Day

:lol: :lol: :lol: settle down.....a fucktard, ummmm thats the first time ive herd that one:lol: :lol:.....damn homie you really hurt my feelings:lol: :lol:.....wow,sinse when do mother fuckers blow up over some friendly advice...chill the fuck out, fuckin nerddick.:dozey:...sit back, smoke blunt, and shut the fuck up.....ill even be classy about it, PLEASE shut the fuck up.:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: settle down.....a fucktard, ummmm thats the first time ive herd that one:lol: :lol:.....damn homie you really hurt my feelings:lol: :lol:.....wow,sinse when do mother fuckers blow up over some friendly advice...chill the fuck out, fuckin nerddick.:dozey:...sit back, smoke blunt, and shut the fuck up.....ill even be classy about it, PLEASE shut the fuck up.:lol: :lol: :lol:

You sir are a fucktard

Good day