DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

i've been bored and unfortunately read all that poop about how bad ass kosher is for doing a half assed piece thinger and how a clean cut piece over it is garbage... its funny how people have been all about this poopy graff shit man... just cuz is painted fast doesn't make it any flyer... people paintin fast in chill places is sooooo hellarious... and if you're on the street taking forever doesn't that make you a bigger bad ass? every time i've painted with kosek, phers, loaf, army, ect, time hasn't exactly been a issue, the product is the issue, if i want an extra dope piece i'm gunna be dodging people, cops, cars, dogs, junkies, ect.... ya'dig? for some reason i think its more commendable to pull off super complicated burners then to do a scrub filled outlined with no 3d or halo throwup 6 times in a night.

for me, it's about quality, not quanity... (here come's the torrent of "hahaha obviously not quantity buddy" jokes) i know i don't ever paint shit, i'm just saying, when i do i'm very confident in the fact that my shit will blow away any throwup within the city of detroit...

"toot toot!!!!" -that was my own horn.

i've been bored and unfortunately read all that poop about how bad ass kosher is for doing a half assed piece thinger and how a clean cut piece over it is garbage... its funny how people have been all about this poopy graff shit man... just cuz is painted fast doesn't make it any flyer... people paintin fast in chill places is sooooo hellarious... and if you're on the street taking forever doesn't that make you a bigger bad ass? every time i've painted with kosek, phers, loaf, army, ect, time hasn't exactly been a issue, the product is the issue, if i want an extra dope piece i'm gunna be dodging people, cops, cars, dogs, junkies, ect.... ya'dig? for some reason i think its more commendable to pull off super complicated burners then to do a scrub filled outlined with no 3d or halo throwup 6 times in a night.

for me, it's about quality, not quanity... (here come's the torrent of "hahaha obviously not quantity buddy" jokes) i know i don't ever paint shit, i'm just saying, when i do i'm very confident in the fact that my shit will blow away any throwup within the city of detroit...

"toot toot!!!!" -that was my own horn.

Good shit. Alot of cats, it will take too may years to realize this (including myself). Nice words homie. It's just too bad some still diss on other shit because you're not on here everynight to comment on things said yesterday or the day before. Huge thumbs down on you for not checking 12oz. on the daily like a real writer should. HA!

And yeah, PGK...don't have anything bad or good to say about them.....just the fact that, your crew is who you roll with....if shit is ran properly.

Good shit. Alot of cats, it will take too may years to realize this (including myself). Nice words homie. It's just too bad some still diss on other shit because you're not on here everynight to comment on things said yesterday or the day before. Huge thumbs down on you for not checking 12oz. on the daily like a real writer should. HA!

And yeah, PGK...don't have anything bad or good to say about them.....just the fact that, your crew is who you roll with....if shit is ran properly.

i don't know why you are trippin over something that was burned 3 months ago

and that was there for a good 2 years that place is chill and you should always

expect your shit to be gone sooner or later.

Swl killed that place and went over everything ther so it really shouldn't matter

cuase that shit has been there for a long ass time.

about the quality and quantity thing i would rather have quality over quantity.

swl is smashing shit and they have good shit and bad shit like everyone else.

just because they have a different style everyone hates on them which is stupid.

alot of them have been writing for awhile and switched up the style. It pretty fun

that people burn them and have beef with them and take it so seriously and

swl just laughs about this shit. SWL seems to paint to be seen or known. and fbs

just seems to paint for beef and dissin which is pretty pointless.

i don't know why you are trippin over something that was burned 3 months ago

and that was there for a good 2 years that place is chill and you should always

expect your shit to be gone sooner or later.

Swl killed that place and went over everything ther so it really shouldn't matter

cuase that shit has been there for a long ass time.

about the quality and quantity thing i would rather have quality over quantity.

swl is smashing shit and they have good shit and bad shit like everyone else.

just because they have a different style everyone hates on them which is stupid.

alot of them have been writing for awhile and switched up the style. It pretty fun

that people burn them and have beef with them and take it so seriously and

swl just laughs about this shit. SWL seems to paint to be seen or known. and fbs

just seems to paint for beef and dissin which is pretty pointless.

you don't know shit about FBS. I'm sure you gather all of your information from what you see on the internet and for that matter you don't know dick about graffiti!!!:lol::lol::lol: and as far as dissing and beef goes, it is never pointless, it obviously happens for a reason so check your facts before you start yapping on the web.