The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just found this Fury trucks banner that i took down from Southside awhile back.

Noticed the Shane Cross autograph on it. It must have been from the Flip Feast tour that rolled through..I'll post a flick of it a little later.

Dude was one of the chillest fuckin skaters I've met so far. RIP SHANE

milk = jason lee, jeff tremaine and someone elses band right?

Chapman, Kareem Campbel, Gershon Mosely. Probably more that I don't remember.

But I don't remember Jason Lee having anything to do whith Milk Skateboards. And I'm not 100% on Chapman either.

And as far as I know, Jeff Tramain was H-street/Plan-B or some shit.

But I'm drunk as shit right now and seriously doubt I'm completely on target with much of anything that I said in this post.

I was in some bar in Seatle with some graff homies from there and Gershon Moseley walked in and I was all tripping out like "Yo is that fucking Gershon Mosely?" like a little kid all star struck and shit. Mostly cause I was in a happy drunk mood and the shit just caught me off guard.

None of the dudes I was with had any idea who he was.

They were like "yeah, that's some skater dude. That guy's always in here."

Happy New Year fags . :lol:

Things related to skateboarding in 2008 for me :

I saw " Fully Flared " . I'll be completely honest , I was impressed . The skating was top-notch , and some it dare I say " revolutionary " . The music selection shows why I don't care for most of the riders on the team . :lol: J/K All in all I give it 4 stars out of 5 .

People I haven't forgot about you needing a deck or wheels as promised . I've been working 110-140 hours in 2 weeks the past month into this month . Be patient . :cool:

I saw and held a Guy Mariano Blind deck , that was still in the shrinkwrap . Very impressive . The owner , a friend of almost 15 years now , gave me a 1987 Duane Peters Santa Cruz deck as a christmas present . I was speechless .

I figured this is the best place to ask... Milk - The Knife Song.

Its the first song in Jason Lee's part in Video Days. I had it on my old HD, but that went to hell.

I searched for it, no luck. So if anyone knows where I can get it, holler.

subscribe to the mumblemagazine.com podcast on itunes and you can download it from there. it's one of the more recent podcasts from them

^^

definently random.

thru my years of skating I've met alot of pros. hung out with some, skated with a few.

skated a mini ramp with Billy Rohan a few years back, hung out with Austin Seaholm at Tampa Pro, also met and kinda hung out with Harold Hunter that day too. And met just about every major pro in the past few years with the exception of a few...