The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm really behind on the conversation :( I only just bought Fully Flared yesterday, watched the intro and mike mo section so far. Intro is so epic! and mike mo has some furious lines man, switch back tail big flip aswell :| I'm guessing the majority of people here aren't really from england? When I went usa it was so hard to find NikeSB shoes.

I'm really behind on the conversation :( I only just bought Fully Flared yesterday, watched the intro and mike mo section so far. Intro is so epic! and mike mo has some furious lines man, switch back tail big flip aswell :| I'm guessing the majority of people here aren't really from england? When I went usa it was so hard to find NikeSB shoes.

im not much of a sneaker head. but yeah that stuff you gotta find in the exclusive part of town where ever you go or a skate shop that carrys them. but shit england huh? you skate any of the spots that "The Royal family" does?

My friend and I went on a skate mission to go film and what not and the day was soo wack so we went to some of the highest parts of town just to bomb hills....shit was ridiculous fun.

^^

id come. except my deck snapped. and i dont have a new one yet.

fuckin shop decks, i know there cheap. but is it really worth it if they snap in a week...

i dont break boards as much as most poeple though. but seriously, im 120 pounds and I broke the thing just firecracking a 5. i was just joking around to and when got to the bottom my foot just went straight through the tail. garbage.

I just saw on the cover of Transworld Skateboarding Magazine , " History Repeats : Big Pants , Small Wheels " . I thought it was a joke until I saw them review " skate jeans " , as well as 50mm & 49mm wheels . I understand people skating 53mm or 55mm for the street particularly brick banks , planters etc...but whop the fuck wants 49mm ? Fucking lame .

I've been rocking 50's forever cause it's a perfect size. Big wheels are fucking lame.