The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

Thanks guys , yeah I've been watching the fires in Cali on tv like everyone else , fucking nuts . I got called " insensitive " on shitty myspace because of my song from Smoke Or Fire " California's Burning " . :lol:

Chenga Worls indoor park opens up in 15 minutes . I might go there for an hour or two . :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you sir, are correct.

i see him shred my usual park.

he ran into me once.

after that i switch tre'd a 9 set.

im trying to have him bump me again so i can do it again.

I might be coming back to Phoenix this Winter for 3-4 days . I'm bringing a few setups . I only had 1 day to skate PHX and it was actually raining , go figure . :lol: I did spend like $25 to skate this cool indoor park....can't remember the name .

You guys are lucky because I miss Sonic , In & Out Burger , Whataburger .

I was there , and watched a local pull a gun out on my friend . The fact I liked a lot of older Hardcore bands and was able to talk to the kid probably saved his life . It's amazing that talking about The Cro-Mags , Last Resort & Agnostic Front made the kid put the shit away and actually apologize to us . My friend was a dumb-ass and should've kept his mouth closed in the firstplace . A lesson I learnmed a long time ago when skating places I don't live nearby .

for some reason i always associate them with plan b

i figured out the reason is, 60/40 and plan b boards were always close to each other in the ccs catalogs

don't you hate it when you keep falling on the same part of your hip, mine is all sticking out since i accidently did a nose grind on a ledge and fell hard. then today i fell on the same spot trying to get this boardslide revert on a quarter

60/40 was funded by a dude who helped invent the wheel formula for slime balls, oj's .the speed wheels era of santa cruz..he parted ways with them and went on to fund his own distribution..

.he enlisted gonz to be the creative force behind 60/40

It was based out of freedom california. Same deal as union wheels, color, tv,prime, people, woodstock designs, kools clothing.

wound up getting sued by what became dwindle for running ads of woodstock clowing on world.

Many of the early plan b team rode for him (color/prime) prior to bailing and starting plan b.

anyhow....

this is skating to me..