The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaa right, the whole place is painted pretty much with a ocean theme...but theres a indian on a horse wading in the water, ill have to get some flicks....basically all jacked ply wood and planks...fuckin took forever...well 2 months of non stop work..theres a extension that goes up to the second floor so u can drop in from up there...ill post more flicks when i can

if anybody wants to skate n.j. get at me

• Like 1

jesus christ that ramp looks fun, solid work dude.

edit: crack its funny i was actually talking with a buddy earlier today about renting a place like that and doing the same thing. but it wasnt very serious, now i kinda wanna see if any dudes are down on a serious level, cause that'd be incredible.

how much it cost you dudes to build that?

Yeah, i'd be down if i didn't work 5 days a week. I may be terrible at skating, but i'm always down for drugs, booze, hanging out, and taking photos. And trying to get back my no comply impossibles.

Count me in if anyone ever decides to build/repair/modify some spots though. I'm turning into a middle aged man and just the other day was thinking about how it would be enjoyable to repair the deck on the building i live in. It would certainly be far better to build something that served a purpose besides me standing on it to smoke cigarettes.

Also, boston, are you gonna be back in town by the weekend? We gotta hit some spots one of these days. Gotta take advantage of the nice weather before it's single digits and snow for 5 months.

http://vimeo.com/12283946 hes a video of the place durrin a little get together... we had a shit ton of people throw down money....like at least 20 or 30 but it cost a good 1400 a month in rent, plus puttin it together was like at least 3g's......my dude runs a screen printing shop upstairs and a few others have keys pay rent, but its like a open house man...dont care who comes and goes...just skating and drinkin...FUNNNNNNNNN!!
  • Like 1

hahah hell yea man that shit is fucking tight...theres not usually that many heads there that was crazy

plus theres another park like 20 minutes away...the landlord was fucking heated wen he saw that shit cause its against the building code but hes gettin paid for a old shitty building he wasnt using so he dosent really care..slutch for the snow