The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

That Walker Ryan part did absolutely nothing for me. Nothing distinguishing about it at all. Same thing with Cory Kennedy to a lesser degree. I feel like I've seen every trick ten years ago in a Koston or Mariano part. Cory Kennedy's little tic-tacs bug the shit out of me, too.

The Vince Del Valle part had some interesting tricks, and much more well rounded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Cory Kennedy's little tic-tacs bug the shit out of me, too.

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing when i watched it. Dude is really good, and a lot of his tricks are clean, but by giving him a fucking 10 minute part they had to put out all the footage that should've been throw away. I understand he's doing some ridiculously tech shit, but if the landing looks like garbage, you better go back and do it again or not put it in the video.

With that said though, he's really young and has some serious potential.

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing when i watched it. Dude is really good, and a lot of his tricks are clean, but by giving him a fucking 10 minute part they had to put out all the footage that should've been throw away. I understand he's doing some ridiculously tech shit, but if the landing looks like garbage, you better go back and do it again or not put it in the video.

With that said though, he's really young and has some serious potential.

i think hes saving the real hammers for the girl video? maybe?:confused:

i think hes saving the real hammers for the girl video? maybe?:confused:

Cory said in an interview he only tried a 7/10 to film for Beware. He said he's trying 10/10 for the Chocolate video.

My good friend Michael Patterson. Skateboard prodigy. Throwaway part.

Michael killin' Greenlake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VWFtRmdt3k

Michael killin' Bellevue plaza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q7bQu4EvvE

He is a RIDICULOUS skater.

I haven't been to this site in years and hate to leave spam as a return post but...

My city and local shop are currently building a skateplaza. We have funding for the first phase and are diligently trying to get support/funding for the second and third phase. Right now we are trying to win the pepsi refresh grant that would make it possible to finish phase two and are in need of votes to do so. the plaza is an hour from philly and an hour and a half from ny. you can check out the project at www.homebase610.com or check out the field ops on www.theberrics.com. if you have a second to lend a vote you can do it at http://www.refresheverything.com/bethlehemskateplaza. Thanks for your time and any and all help is appreciated.