The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was able to skate yesterday

and you know you do a trick the first time to get the day going

well I couldn't land the kickflip first try

so everything went to hell after that

I hate when that happens

haha i think we all have our "if we don't land this trick fucking dope, i'm having a bad day of skating ahead of me" trick... hate it when it goes south like this haha

I am now the proud owner of a 1966 Rambler Wagon with the 232 inline-6 . The car is a friend's that is moving , and can't take it . A new battery & fuel pump is all it needs . It has a few small dings here and there and the only surface rust is at the bottom of the left fender , door and rear left fender . It's from Arkansas and the surface rust is from when it was brought to Cleveland 4 years ago go figure . My girl is excited as hell , as will be my 4 year old son . I have a skate wagon . :lol:

rambler.jpg

i can see a label sticker or a thrasher sticker going on that back window very soon.

Well Staci said I had to promise her 1 thing...to keep the small Independent sticker on the back corner of the window .

She's going to Colorado to live and hopefully get her sponsorship to snowboard for Burton...lucky bitch . :lol:

I live 7 miles from work . The car I'm guessing gets maybe 11-12mph , not sure . No big deal .

Yes there will be a nice size Emergency Skates sticker on the back window . :lol:

i cant believe transworld is putting richie jackson in their new video. im sure the messageboards are fuckin pissed about that.

thats one the best things for skating right now. kids always ask me, "are you a vert skater, street skater, or old school?" kids will get to see that real skateboarding doesn't have types. they'll finally stop doing flat ground tricks on the deck of the pool and get creative i hope. fuck tre flips go make up a new trick. thats real progression.

She's going to Colorado to live and hopefully get her sponsorship to snowboard for Burton...lucky bitch . :lol:

I live 7 miles from work . The car I'm guessing gets maybe 11-12mph , not sure . No big deal .

Yes there will be a nice size Emergency Skates sticker on the back window . :lol:

Throw a fully flared sticker on it!:lol: :lol: :lol: