The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sooo I jsut went to the dopest skatepark in seattle area. Indoors because its been raining since I got here. But there was one part that was sick. Theres this wallride that goes down a set. like to the side of it. and on top its waxed. its like i dunno a 50 degree angle. and its big. And fun.

The only bad park was this little kid and a girl who kept getting in everyones way. Deffinately fun.

whaatt? where is that at ^^?

oh btw corey duffels part in feed the need doesn't do him justice.

bellevue skatepark. near the ymca. there building a skater designed outdoor park there to. plus the crossroads park was built last year.

meaning 4 skateparks for eastsiders. 0 in seattle.

I got a poser nephew.

He got a Mike Mcgill for christmas so I was like "lets go try out your new board" and shit.....He rolled down the hill once and said he'd rather play Tony Hawk on the ps2, I was embarrassed for him, and he's family.

That being said most skaters today are posers, only a few can actually skate...I always see these lame ass fat kids downtown walkin' with their boards tucked under their arms, like they skate. Shit is funny to me, considering I know dudes that make a nice living off of skateboarding..... Comedy without the comic, I shouldn't laugh but I do anyway.... :lol:

ok so richie jackson may dress like an extra from dazed and confused, but it warms my heart to see someone go thier own way and do something besides lip slide a rail and nollie heel a bazillion set. id buy dude a beer, is all im sayin. thank god guys like him can get sponsored too. gives me hope...

jumping down a handrail was super creative in the 80s an shit, but when people try to think outside the box nowadays, people hate on them. when shecklers doin tampon commercials with kickflip back tails and whatever the fuck, you gotta give it to guys who wanna do some different shit. some of it may look stupid and janky, but you know what it doesnt look like? every other fuckin white tee fitted clone who wants a signature truck/shoe.

make room for creativity in skateboarding you fuckin robots.

• Like 1

ok so richie jackson may dress like an extra from dazed and confused, but it warms my heart to see someone go thier own way and do something besides lip slide a rail and nollie heel a bazillion set. id buy dude a beer, is all im sayin. thank god guys like him can get sponsored too. gives me hope...

jumping down a handrail was super creative in the 80s an shit, but when people try to think outside the box nowadays, people hate on them. when shecklers doin tampon commercials with kickflip back tails and whatever the fuck, you gotta give it to guys who wanna do some different shit. some of it may look stupid and janky, but you know what it doesnt look like? every other fuckin white tee fitted clone who wants a signature truck/shoe.

make room for creativity in skateboarding you fuckin robots.

I'm glad that someone enjoyed my youtube post

I got a poser nephew.

He got a Mike Mcgill for christmas so I was like "lets go try out your new board" and shit.....He rolled down the hill once and said he'd rather play Tony Hawk on the ps2, I was embarrassed for him, and he's family.

^Your story's got mad holes in it.

What's with the recent influx of liars lately?