The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
still you get 10 of our boys to throw 9n $10 and you have the entire big ass park to yourself. maybe it was 9-12 or 9-1.. I know we did it for a xmas party.

that sounds insanely fun. I would love that, whenever I go to indoor parks theres litterally a line to skate everything. Watch 8 year olds trying to ollie on the quarter pipe and crash into the kid trying to nail his pop shoveits. Then you get to skate for a minuete tops, then wait again...

seriously, i love kids, but they bug me when they have no respect and no perifreal vision...

anyway i would do that at my local park, but it would just be weird, seeing as I havent skated with another person for about two years.

i hate indoor parks.. just because they are usually over packed with kids.. there was one in Vancouver the was made up from slam city jams street course shit was sick and for $100 you could rent it out from 10pm-12am

No joke I hate public indoor parks. We only have one its a Vans park ...good stuff but packed all the time.

I was thinking getting hooked up to have access to one of the private TF's ... Its such much nicer ... no kids, no gear, no cops, short waits, just skating.

^^ haha samee here. theres too much going on.

so, after reading these comments about Fully Flared... im going to have to go buy it.

since im lazy and stopped buying skate videos...

any other new ones worth spending money on i should know about, because the articles in transworld arent convincing enough.

besides lakai, there are a lot of good vids out fromt he past year.

Habitat-Inhabitants is filmed and edited real nice. Silas has a bangin part, along with stefan janoski.

Osiris vid is worth watching for jimmy carlin and clint peterson.

Let's Do This! - transworld vid... timeless style. and brian brown kills.