The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just saw on the cover of Transworld Skateboarding Magazine , " History Repeats : Big Pants , Small Wheels " . I thought it was a joke until I saw them review " skate jeans " , as well as 50mm & 49mm wheels . I understand people skating 53mm or 55mm for the street particularly brick banks , planters etc...but whop the fuck wants 49mm ? Fucking lame .

Ha Womphead got in there before me. Oooops! Ha ha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like someone has a case of the I don't know hows.

Unless you are referring to all the super gangster rap rich

kids who "hold it down" fresh style on the slopes dood.

Ha ha.

Now talk about a wack image scene.

Snowboarding got confused somewhere along the way.

Fools act like skiers with the fashion and money attitudes.

But want to bring it a real and street.

50 foot cliff jump shit is gangster. I don't know why one

has to act like 50 cent to back it up though.

after sitting idle and watching friends endlessly attempt tricks that both my impatience and lack of overall interest would allow me to comprehend . i eventually got myself a handmedown black & neon green Nash because the oldest in the crew "didn't give a fuck about the piece of shit."

to kill time while they skated spots, i just bombed hills.

for years bombing hills has been the only aspect of skating i ever got truly juiced about.

was just thinking about all this today when i walked past like three 10 year olds trying to manual some doorstep or some shit. it became nothing more than something i did for "old times sake" when an unignorable urge or a certain state of drunkness washed over me.

shit- now im in chicago with no conveniently located anythings to accomidate such drunken desires.

posted this in the best of youtube thread earlier today before even knowing this thread existed, although frowned upon, i figured i would also post it here- to at least contribute something better than a douche bag's stroll down memory lane.

Frankie Hill in propaganda