The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ill have to admit that there are a few emo kids who are locals at this park near my house and they fucking rip. but they still look goofy as fuck when they are skating so it kind of cancels out any chances of gaining respect.

how the fuck can you skate in tight pants, a hair cut with a bunch of gel and hair products to keep it the gay way it is, and sometimes wear makeup in 100 degree texas weather?

there's a lot of emo skater kids in hawaii wearing tight pants that rip, but i still don't get that shit. especially when they say that they wear the pants because it's better for their skating, but what about when they're not skating? they still wear the pants. wtf?

yeah that whole 'its better for skating' excuse its complete shit.

i know for a fact.

girl pants might be a diffrent story but not regular skate brand tight pants,

fuck that,

form fitting pants are the shit, not loose but not gay tight.

and on a side note most of the tight pant wearing skaters at my park all rip. no emo hair or any of that gayness.

more cause its 'in' right now, but when i wore tight pants, i was a 'fag' for doing so.

one year later, now the park is full of hypocitical faggots.

theres this guys david, hes really good but hella big-headed, i wish he was dead.

but anyways dude has HUGE fucking thighs and always wearrs tight pants, when he wears his tan pants, his legs look like fuckin chicken drumsticks.

He started chocolate

It's on the hot chocolate tour video

he talks about starting it and then keenan dying

hes not pro, but hes got pro trucks, and has entered pro contests.

hes the ultimate man am. for life.

im sure hes well taken care of by chocolate which is why hes never going to leave.

regardless of if hes pro or not, hes getting paid, and sponsored by all his homies.

and im sure the shot to the leg wasnt any help either with his career.

especially when they say that they wear the pants because it's better for their skating

I hate this argument ... however sometimes its true ... some of the companies making jeans have put stretch into them. I still will never wear form fitting pants but I have tried some more normal cuts with the stretch. Its more comfy skating in them than anything else I have worn, such great range of motion.

They are in ... I hope it dies out like the massive pants of the early 90's. Both are goofy as fuck, and I am beyond guilty of following the big pant shit back in the day.

On Another Note

I'm headed to GvR right after work for:

Grand Masters Bowl Finals 7:45 – Jam.

Pro Bowl Finals 8:30 – Jam

JFA plays in skatepark 7:45- 9:00

Awards Immediately Following

Cant spend all weekend there but I want to see the old men tear up that bowl.