The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all you barneys need to chill on that shit. if you think riding street on a set of 60's makes sense you're off your rocker

We skate 60 or bigger in Cleveland . :lol: Yes they make perfect sense . I mean shit , I started riding a 10" board in 1986 like everyone else with 215mm trucks and 60mm or bigger wheels . Works for me .

i skate 70mm on the street. but thats just cause im a charger. blast through cracks and traintracks and grass and roadkill and whatever else. im not skating handrails obviously, just ollieing curb cuts and doing grass rides and slash grinds. ,more about speed than anything. i ll demonstrate later.

Fucking rad video of Matt Hensley ( 1989 )

The Gonz , Natas & Tommy Guerrero ( 1986 )

And the motherfucking Master Of Disaster Duane Peters

I usually watch Duane Peters , Steve Olson or Kevin Staab video parts before I go out and skate myself . :lol:

IMG_1825.jpg

this is what ive been repping lately. i have a "regular" stereo board with normal sized wheels and everything, but this one is a monster. its some Dalek art fag collectors board youre supposed to hang on your wall or sell on ebay. but i painted the graphic all black and put some 70mm racing wheels on it. it hauls fucking ass. and has a suprising amount of pop. its hard to contain the shred when youre on this beast. i think barrier kult would be proud.

anyone remember when 35mm was in style, and people would run it until almost bearings?

pebbles were hurtz..

Yeah I remember how big of faggots those people were too . Trying 2 hours to land some stupid ass flip trick , yet these douchebags couldn't even ollie . :lol: