The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm actually riding a big board now (huge to me). Got a new 8" Element Mike V deck, new 55mm pig gutter cuts, old i dont even remember bearings, and old krux trucks. I think deck and wheels are HUGE, but the deck and wheels were free, and its all i have so i can't bitch.

Hurray for getting back half-cab heels. And i nice boardslide shuv out on a flatrail today.

I got my eyes on a Toy Machine 8.5 deck.

Im usually a zero man but figure I might give it a try (casual skating. too worn out for anything worthy of a Transworld cover)

Whats the view on ToyMachine decks??

i like the shapes, but alot of em are shorter than other decks. they have good pop..i dont know if they make 8.5s tho, you might need to look at Krooked or the Girl Skatefairy decks.

Yeah take away all the $80-$90 shoes , silly-ass " skate clothes " jeans , hoodies , horrible & shitty rap influences . That's a start .;)

:lol: Holy shit! :lol:

This new millenium skatepark boom has ruined me. I can't skate like I did in the 90's. Nowadays, when I go street skating I look for any semblance of a sloped surface and if there is none I find a pallet, plywood, car hood, etc. and make one. Frontside flips have turned to footplants.