The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh yeah..there's a shitload of pro skaters I've never heard of . :lol: My buddy Dan & I were going through some new mags and didn't know anyone . I stopped buying skate mags probably around 1998 or so . It's kinda weird and all .

the art of skateboarding. google.

Sweet, thanks!

Now lets just hope its actually a krooked deck i'm thinking of..

*Edit: Well they don't have it, so perhaps they are missing it or maybe it wasn't a krooked deck?

Anyone remember a deck that was reminded you of something old native-americans would scribble on a wall, but it looked painted. Was like a abstract-y type bird, maybe a phoenix. Colors were generally oranges, reds?

I was waiting for you . :lol:

Yeah I know SkateLab is fucking nuts . :cool:

If I lived closer I would gladly donate them to you . Bruce Martin though is one hell of a guy so I'm gonna help Skatopia .

I've heard good things...

Todd, who runs Skatelab, has always been super nice to the locals. It's a super good spot to be able to grow up around.

But enough people donate to him anyway, damn near the whole ceiling is skate decks. That's a lot of fucking decks.

i read an interview a while back and they were asking him about the whole fresh to hesh deal, and he was saying that he used to live in singapore (i think) and was basically clueless toward fashion and music and all that shit. when he moved back to canada he used to wear sweatpants while he skated and stuff, then after he got sponsored he just wore whatever he was given. then eventually he let his hair grow and one thing led to another...