The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, i'm trying to figure out how he was slept on when he managed to remain one of the most hyped pros even after 5+ years without any coverage whatsoever.

*fun fact* - i was at the first demo he did after resurfacing from his little hideaway in the south of france. everyone in the place had their jaw on the floor because we couldn't actually believe it was him. he looked really uncomfortable with the crowd, but skated anyway. he hid behind his hair most of the time and was throwing down nollie 360s out of qp's like it was nothing

I'll boneless the Gonz Gap if you'd let me . :lol:

i would if it is still there...

heres what emb now looks like..

never mind photobucket still wont work for me

*fun fact* - i was at the first demo he did after resurfacing from his little hideaway in the south of france. everyone in the place had their jaw on the floor because we couldn't actually believe it was him. he looked really uncomfortable with the crowd, but skated anyway. he hid behind his hair most of the time and was throwing down nollie 360s out of qp's like it was nothing

Saw him on that tour the day before he dropped off. I was told he rarely spoke to anyone, and for the most part would just lay down in the grass and smoke cigarettes.

Saw him on that tour the day before he dropped off. I was told he rarely spoke to anyone, and for the most part would just lay down in the grass and smoke cigarettes.

yeah, dude looked stoned as shit when he was skating. i was suprised that when most of the other guys had stopped to sign autographs he kept trying to get this bs nosegrind revert even after all the cameras and stuff had crowded all around him

My new favorite place to skate is inside my buddies loft.

He set up a quarter pipe, and we are building another one. He has a little tiny board that's fun to roll around on.

I 3 flipped on it and was the man all night.

Yeah take away all the $80-$90 shoes , silly-ass " skate clothes " jeans , hoodies , horrible & shitty rap influences . That's a start .;)

um think back old man. skaters been skating to hiphop sence way back. but now its commercial. and ''skate cloths''? like i said old school is a state of mind. ill skate anything from a backyard pool to a 10 stair handrail. and for all those sharks i do go over the light.lol its funny seeing a tall tee in a 11 foot pool.

i hate when people say hip hop doesnt sound good in skate vids.

to tell you the truth i cant watch a skate video with some death metal ass shit.

funk is cool too. i dont really know some people just like hurting others feelings because theyre different. when they should be celebrating

yeah, i'm trying to figure out how he was slept on when he managed to remain one of the most hyped pros even after 5+ years without any coverage whatsoever.

I haven't seen a Penny deck in a long time . Maybe I'm out of the loop because I just got back into reading the mags and watching the new flix .

If any of you guys are ever in the Cleveland area , you're more than welcome to crash at my house . I can take you to Chenga Indoor Skatepark , North Olmsted , Lakewood , Brunswick , Cleveland outdoor skateparks . Not to mention Spitfire Saloon a punk rock / skate bar . Hit me up .

After being bugged to death , I caved in and will buy my 3 1/2 year old son his own skateboard . Toys R Us has this thing . ESPN Switch Board . lol . It's only $20 so what hell right ? I figure it's a bit more safe with the pole thing that can be taken off as he gets better .

evanskate.jpg