The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am psychologically unable to skate in shorts. if i can see my shins, i aint landing shit. for serious. in fact, the more fresh my gear is, the better i skate. that shit sounds mad PGW but im not joking. if i leave the house in some thrown on laundry day shit, i cant rip.

damn this is some mo ass shit. real talk.

i am psychologically unable to skate in shorts. if i can see my shins, i aint landing shit. for serious. in fact, the more fresh my gear is, the better i skate. that shit sounds mad PGW but im not joking. if i leave the house in some thrown on laundry day shit, i cant rip.

I've known alot of people like this over the years. It's not just you.

i get my jeans from old navy, they are light, durable, and are not painted on to my body

I used to get my jeans from them and the GAP for mad years. What's with them all being wide at the bottom of the leg nowadays? Like you can't where jeans baggy anymore without walking on them. Like they forgot how to taper them shits at the ankle. Last thing in the world I wanna do is role up my pants like Huckleberry Fin. Or cut them off like a 90's raver.

My drunken rant for the night.

gonz is more than just a skateboarder. just because homeboy doesn't skate handrails and do manuals all day long doesn't make him 'the next gonz', it just makes him a product of the skatepark boom of the last decade

I agree . :cool:

im the same way. i gotta have a certain type of jeans on when i skate. if not shit just feels off.

I just found out that I this spot...

45tonygloryhole.jpg

Is about a 45 minute drive from my house in the bay... I'm going this summer. It's going to be epic.

huuuuum looks like Baldy kinda but with a thicker outside lip...if its 45min from the bay, i have not been to this one...sick

I've heard conflicting stories about having to raft out to this place. Someone please help me out on this. Found this on shitass myspace,

Apparently you can try to climb around on the rocks, but it's damn near impossible...

A 30 dollar raft from K mart will do the trick. I got one sitting at home. I'm so there this summer.