Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 26 2006, 02:20 AM

somebody just got pulled over outside my house right now:

p12406829et.jpg

p12406783kq.jpg

p12406763mi.jpg

Cited and allowed to leave, i was waiting for bullets to start flying or brutality to be commited.

Then those pictures would be worth something.

Well, i guess its back to looking for jerry tang...

shit i now where ya live now i see tha block :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ^ . ^@Jan 25 2006, 05:08 PM

ps- i've ear candelled before at home, worked great.

and yes, using qtips in your ears isnt good, it does just compress the wax further into your ear canal. If youre worried about having spotless ears, like me, just wash em with soap and water each time u shower.

WRONG! you're gonna get water stuck in your ear, and who likes water stuck in your ear?!?!? its all about the qtip dipped in rubbing alcohol. disintegrates the wax and leaves your ear feeling oh so fresh and clean.

MOOGLE you shouldve twurked and what the fuck is a kirby??!?!?

kirby120.jpg

kirby vacumm

damn things cost about 1k...but rather worth it if you buy an up to date model..

i just cleaned my matress and shampoo'd the floor

edit*...

i think i'm a not single anymore..i walked into the land of monogamy recently with my girl......and she woulda shanked me and the kriby girl in the neck if she found out i messed with her

According to Jason Gagnon of The Daily Cougar, "one brave man made an attempt to urinate on troll METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich" last Friday night (Jan. 20) at a Houston bar "before being tossed out by some of the 'musician's' entourage." Added Gagnon: "I know this isn't as awesome as the guy from the NORTH SIDE KINGS knocking out Danzig, but we should still treat local rocker Bill Fool (bands include BICKLEY and the DOWN 'N' DIRTIES) as a hero for trying to give that Napoleonic little bastard a golden shower.

"Of course, this is hard to believe, but there is photographic evidence of the encounter that is making its way to my mailbox shortly [view photo at this location; picture credit: Tracy Sanchez], and after talking to a barroom of people who witnessed this glorious event, allow me to provide you with a brief explanation of what went down.

"Bill was wasted out of his mind at the bar when some friends notice a rather short fellow who looked an awful lot like Ulrich in a corner. After some recon work, it turns out the guy was in town for the Basquiat exhibit (which you all should go visit on a daily basis) since he owns some of the paintings on display. So, in a moment of divine inspiration, Bill found someone with a camera, walked over to the rock star's table, exposes himself but is unfortunately thrust out of the venue before he could even squeeze out a drop.

"Having known the man for about a decade and having seen him do some pretty outlandish stuff (usually involving his unleashed genitalia), nothing has made me prouder to be his friend than his failed attempt at pulling an R. Kelly on one of the most annoying little jerks in music history. All hail Bill Fool!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=47396

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Jan 25 2006, 01:53 AM

damn yuck..thats fucked

True. It turns out that a cop used to live in the house that we rented. They didnt like the fact that i showed up to court laughing and in high spirits. Well they notified remax of the events that occured here and.. hey wait a minute. Mr.yuck isnt on the lease. Get his ass outta there. Its all good. I just dont park my truck at the crib anymore so they have no idea if im here or not when they drive by to check up on my status.

Fortunately, as much as my homeboy gets on my nerves,he keeps it all the way real and said fuck these bitches and we are all about to move outta this county to a bigger town in a few weeks.

I will update redneck tales when i have more time later.

haha^^@caseks post...

he didnt buy the vacuum outright...he's going to make payments on it...something like 70 a paycheck...wich is the dumbest shit a person can do..considering dude works part time at wal-mart..

white folk baffle me to no end..

yuck...

glad it turned out at least semi-decent..

i say before you move paint the whole pad neon pink inside and out

I was walking down the street the other night and ofcoarse being a pedestrian you are guarenteed to be subjected to being hit with a soda bottle, air horned, water balloned, honked at, or in this case the expected screaming of profanity in my general direction. While this was like any other time accept for once me as the pedestrian got revenge when half a mile down the road the car was pulled over and two police cars were turning it inside. The driver did not seem as happy as he did before.