Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

airborne...... people ALWAYS recommend that to me

i should pick some up right now, i've never actually tried it

i've been laying down all day watching tv and drooling on myself

you know when you feel like shit?

and you take a warm shower to try and refresh yourself?

well you know when you take that shower, and you still feel like shit afterwards?

yeah.

and liquids... i'm supposed to drink juices right?

i have no dea

my mom is ordering pizza and she got like 20 free monsters because they were giving them out on the street in SF yesterday, wtf?

its just basically fluids...it doesnt have to be juices...but oj has vitamin c (not all that much though)...and it helps your immune system...

but the best thing to do is rest...sleep it off...just get under the covers and go to bed.

Shes gonna be fat and ugly, but smash anyways.

i met her already and she's not. I also know her family and they like me, but still she's working already and I'm in school for another couple years. plus we live 4-5hrs away. Theres a lot of things that say "no" but nothings official right now so whatever...

i wish i was watching it im stuck at my library writing an essay, /no nerd.

on another note i just put the new wu album (not mixtape in albumtrader and its fire. i'm on the third listen to it in a row. ghost isn't on too many tracks though. i think rae is on the most.

anyone noticed how during this time of year, (the shopping season), people start acting different? i never noticed it that much until this year, and my theory is that this phenomenon is going to get worse in the future, with people relying on religion less, and less worthwhile and/or fulfilling shit happening in their lives. so they "competitavely consume".

I JUST FUCKING WENT TO A POKER TOURNEMENT MOTHER FUCKER I FUCKING OWNED THE WHOLES HSHIT BANG BANG GET DOWN MOTHER FUCKER LAYED THEM NIGGAS OUT LIKE HOLLA POWW AND THIS HOMO KNOCKED ME OUT IN 5TH FUCKING PLACE DOGG ALL I NEEDED TO DO WAS GET TO 4TH FUCKING PLACE TO WIN MY MONEY BACK AND THIS NIGGA GONNA GOT SOME POCKET ACES MONEY FUCK YOU HOMO ASS CATS DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY GETTIN LUCKY SUCK A FUCKIN FUCK OH WELL ATLEAST I SHOWED MYSELF I CAN GOTO A BIG ASS TOURNEY AND GET 5TH FUCKIN PLACE AND GET DRUNK AS SHIT AFTERWARDS AND STEAL 5 BAGS OF BEEF JERKEY AND A POWWERADE THAT IM CURRWENTLY EATING YEA SON WORD IS BOND FUCK THESE HERBS IM THE MAN AND NOBODY ELSE CAN FUCK WITH THE GOD 1111111111