Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

I never really had any desire to hate on him until last night. Keep me from my sleep and I get pissed. Especially when you're talking shit to me.

I now hate.

yup. woke me up out of a sound sleep from the stream of Im's on my cellphone.

for future reference:

if anyone needs to cry to me about something i said to/about you online, please direct your comments and concerns to the nearest person that gives a fuck, cuz that sure as hell isn't me.

that's not very nice...where are your morals?

Well, I have morals to an extent, but not in regards to that slime ball. I meant everything I said and I wouldn't care if he died in a fire. Sorry, it sounds harsh but it's how I feel.

Mauler - dude, you've got nose problems (read: you're being nosey), you don't need to understand... just face the fact that your little buddy is gone for a while. Maybe he'll get a life and stop trolling the internet all day long and harassing girls. The girls are at fault here for giving him an inch because he is the kind of person that will take like six inches. /yes homo

Spell check makes me awesome....

Delivering what??

I've done driving/delivery type jobs before and had a good time.. Except when summer rolled around.. As long as I got music I'm all good...