Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

I took all sorts of stomach meds and went to bed. 6 hours later my stomach is still mangled as fuck. They probly left my chicken sittin out for like 9 days man cus this shit is ridiculous. I am never going to Wendy's again. So now the only fast food place left that has never fucked my stomach up is chik fil a.

try this if youre bored....

steps:

1. Sit in a dark room with absolutely NO lights for like 5 minutes. (no laptop screen...no night light...NOTHING...completely dark)....but make sure to have both your eyes open.

2. After the 5 minutes....close only your left eye (keep it completely shut)...and cover it with your left hand...so its completely covered and no light can get in.....once it is covered keep your other eye open....and turn on the lights.

3. Sit in the bright room for 5 minutes with your right eye open (left eye should be closed and covered)

4. After 5 minutes turn off the lights and open both eyes.

Should I start flossing at my desk? I always neglect to floss in the moanin... I think I am gonna make it a desktime activity. There is a dude here who clips his finger nails at his desk. Its insanely loud like someone is chipping away stone with every clip. I think flossing will be much less intrusive than that...

What do you guys think?

Should I start flossing at my desk? I always neglect to floss in the moanin... I think I am gonna make it a desktime activity. There is a dude here who clips his finger nails at his desk. Its insanely loud like someone is chipping away stone with every clip. I think flossing will be much less intrusive than that...

What do you guys think?

one up him by clipping your toe nails.

I was thinking that too.

This is fucked. The pills I had this morning to wake me up for my exam are now keeping me awake. So much for the half life of 12 hours. I think I did alright in the exam though.

I tried to study for today's exam and realize I haven't really done enough, and tomorrow I am gonna have to get up early and cram like a motherfucker as it isn't til 2pm.

i can't wait til I am finished.

Today was Econometrics.

Fun and games.

Tomorrow is one for my Asian economics class.

Even more fun, although I only need like 10/50 to pass the unit, so I ain't too worried, I just wouldn't mind killing it though as I am sitting on a decent grade at present.

What do you guys think?

or shave your gooch.

I like when I am at work and a dude is like:

Dude:Yea that spread sheet is out there you can just use it, its blank.

Me:No its not.

Dude: Yea it is its in the active directory...

Me: No its not...

Dude: Yea its CERBLANK

Me: There isnt anything there with that name I am just gonna clear an old CER out and use that...

Dude:NO Why Its that I am looking at it right now!

Me: Well I cant find it I am just gonna do the easy thing and clear one out.

Dude: walking to my desk) No its there here look file open!

Me: silent)

Dude:Oh I guess your right there isnt one...

Me: shakes head in disgust)