Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 20 2006, 05:46 AM

hey you ever like get this head rush, where like your vision blacks out, but your eyes are open and you can still stand up and function normally but for a quick second your vision blacks out then comes back in?

Yeah that has happend to me before. I dont like it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 20 2006, 12:46 AM

hey you ever like get this head rush, where like your vision blacks out, but your eyes are open and you can still stand up and function normally but for a quick second your vision blacks out then comes back in?

You can actually do it on purpose, by breathing deeply through your mouth while crouched down and then standing up and holding your breath. Just make sure someone's there to catch you, cause youre gonna drop like a sack of potatoes. All that blood rushing down to your legs and not reaching your brain can be quite a trip.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 19 2006, 09:46 PM

Its usually because youve sat in that spot for a while and your heart is pumping youre blood all slow. And when you get up, it doesnt get up to your head, and you get all woozie.

FT

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Mar 20 2006, 12:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Mar 20 2006, 12:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>and by that I mean fake rock.

but selling dumy rocks would probably be profitable too, consider his predetermined genetic inclination to that hard white.

[/b]

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 20 2006, 12:50 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Mar 19 2006, 09:49 PM

sorry dumy.

its not your fault

i sell dumy rocks all the time, and as long as he keeps his black hands away from my toaster oven me and him are gravy

DAMN..Y'ALL NIGGAS JOCK ME SO HARD..SHITS RIDICULOUS..GET GIRLLFRIENDS OR PUSSY OR SOMETHING MY DUDES..

and Macfatsoe..it's cool..I understand i'm popular, so no hard feelings my dude..

Cash..stick to updating your "green card" on mission..you stank ass mexican fuck..and get off mines..

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Mar 20 2006, 06:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Mar 20 2006, 06:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Mar 20 2006, 12:46 AM

You can actually do it on purpose, by breathing deeply through your mouth while crouched down and then standing up and holding your breath. Just make sure someone's there to catch you, cause youre gonna drop like a sack of potatoes. All that blood rushing down to your legs and not reaching your brain can be quite a trip.

[/b]

you are right about this,

i didnt realize, but when i thought about it a bit more. i remembered i had been laying on the couch watching tv, when i just decided to get up real fast to hit the fridge and right as i entered the kitchen i had the head rush thing

Guest nutsonmychin!

dude, i ate so much food yesterday. whenever i wake up with a gnarly hangover all i want to do is sit around and eat.

then i wake up hella hungry the next day cuz my stomach is all streched out.

ugh

pork chop.....living up to her name

:five-o:

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 20 2006, 02:30 PM

dude, i ate so much food yesterday. whenever i wake up with a gnarly hangover all i want to do is sit around and eat.

then i wake up hella hungry the next day cuz my stomach is all streched out.

ugh

pork chop.....living up to her name

:five-o:

I havent' had a nasty hangover in a minute..I feel like it's been at least a year..what I've been doing is that I'll space my liqour/shots out..like I'll throw down two or threee carbombs or something to start the night off and then drink newcastles and 40's until my buzz go down..then i'll grab some jameson..just enough to get me back up and more beer..shit works like a charm..