Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I pity them too, by coincidence there happened to be an apartment for rent right at the top of the hill.

The rent?

2100 a month.

Another thing about the are is that two blocks down the hill is broadway, bars/clubs/trendy restaurants/strip joints galore. So if you live in that apartment you can just stumble your ass up the hill from there.

Oh and the aprtment had a deck, which im sure had a slamming ass view.

[attachmentid=21497]

I had to tune my sewing machine tonight so I could make a bag for a friend going to India. It takes days, sometimes, to tune it, but I did it in an hour tonight.(I worked for a bag company a while ago, and have been making bags on a small scale since then. Oh, and I was a messenger for years, and never liked any of my bags, so there's the motivation and backstory.)

Since I had to test the machine, I ended up making this bag. It's the Halloween bag, but I guess it could be the Giant's bag, too. Black body, orange trim and details. I fucked up and made it a lefty (to be worn on right shoulder) but the high point was that it only took 90 minutes to make, and I only used two bobbins. (It usually takes three hours and four bobbins.) That was my late night.

Image077.jpg.04982411c3195341c3e1888df3a7b3e3.jpg

Thanks, I was on some kick tonight to get everything ready, so I had the motivation, I guess. This one came out really well- I do better work at night. Here's some other recent works.

[attachmentid=21498]

[attachmentid=21499]

These were donated as prizes to a messenger race in SF two weeks ago. My ex won the "QCR3" bag. It's kind of funny, seeing as how she has two of my bags already she doesn't use anymore...and now, she has three. :haha: That is one nice bag, too...a lot of detail work went into it. I'm glad I made it strong, so I doubt I'll need to fix it anytime soon....but, none of my bags have failed, so far.

Another friend won the blue one, so the irony of the first was offset by the goodwill of the second. Everything worked out in the end, I guess.

Image005.jpg.1a2a20f24c5e87cd9789db2882a69fc9.jpg

Image037.jpg.a2381e32880e4e51428ca31f8899de06.jpg

Originally posted by casekonly@Sep 16 2005, 06:38 AM

the big question: do they ahve stash pockets?

To which I would say, "Does the Pope wear a funny hat?"...but not in front of the Pope, of course...

No less than two on most bags, and sometimes as many as I can think of. The record, so far, is 17. Took too long, though.

I don't like it when people go on threads and captain them...so, I'll post some photos, including the ones I already posted here, on another thread in the Untitled group. I consider bagmaking to be an art, and I want to show SOMETHING I do off, since I don't paint many graffito tags lately...I'll discuss details and some history, and explain the flaming hoops one has to jump through to obtain one.

I'll come back here with a link when I'm done.

Originally posted by nomadawhat@Sep 16 2005, 12:08 AM

Damn!!! Thats a nice truck Judono... what color/model did you get. That black one is sick...

I need a pickup in the worst way... I'd probably go Toyota though....

mines just like the white one but with different rims. yeah the new tacomas look pretty bad. have you seen the new frontiers?

wow. there's a lot of people in my current city. interesting. i've met none of you. i don't do anything beyond canvas or blackbook these days. i'm also not cool.

mom's tumor removal was as good as it could have been. cancer, but the doctors were positive, chemo in 6 weeks. hope i can save and get home for that. fuxor.

school is the same as always, meaning it disappointing and too expensive.

i'm spending the weekend doing nothing. sci-fi reading and blackbook sessions? probably. if anyone in SF is interested in joining me for some doodling the company would be appreciated...

*edit:(if you do, by chance feel like the above activity, go to myspace.com/aphom and then the blog for my phone number as i will be away from the nerd for the weekend.)

Originally posted by theGOON@Sep 16 2005, 07:07 PM

wow. there's a lot of people in my current city. interesting. i've met none of you. i don't do anything beyond canvas or blackbook these days. i'm also not cool.

mom's tumor removal was as good as it could have been. cancer, but the doctors were positive, chemo in 6 weeks. hope i can save and get home for that. fuxor.

school is the same as always, meaning it disappointing and too expensive.

i'm spending the weekend doing nothing. sci-fi reading and blackbook sessions? probably. if anyone in SF is interested in joining me for some doodling the company would be appreciated...

*edit:(if you do, by chance feel like the above activity, go to myspace.com/aphom and then the blog for my phone number as i will be away from the nerd for the weekend.)

I live across the bay...I'm caught up this weekend, but get back to me someday soon. That's too bad about your mom, just stay positive and tell her you're there.

Culinary academy, right? Sounds fun, but fuck the hours.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Sep 17 2005, 02:40 AM

i really fucking hate that mariah carey song "shake it off", and have been hearing it OVER AND OVER lately..

fuck!

i'm kinda crabby too. no, i dont have pms, assholes.

so you have crabs?

:haha: fuck this kush is bomb peaceoutniggas i gotta wake up at 630 to goto work. :privateeye: