CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I mean on RUSTO.

i dont like outlining wif rusto, stutters too much ;)

but i'm curious what caps other people use for diff purposes, like handstyles or fillin in.

i like german thins wif krylon ufb, for some really good flares, or just some really thin lines.

i also like pink dots for a HUGE, soft tag. either that or a really fat, solid tag.

hopefully this'll insight something other than craptalkin between people or whatever.

p.s.: ive got a blue dot, havent used it yet, so i was wonderin if anyone can give me some insight on how they spray, do they easily clog, etc...

k thx bai.

i was skating downtown and me and a couple friends hit up this secret skate spot with "legal" walls BUT TOTAL TOYS PAINTED THERE! well, there was a couple handstyles that were tight, but thats about it. i would have got up, but i had no cans at all. oh yeah, i posted this here because i found five caps. four that are stock, i think rusto, they're red. and one fat that i just tested, it has an orange dot, but its an american style cap.. idk what it is

american style cap with an orange dot that sprays a fat line is a rusto fat...

yeah man just went to the RP today and ny thins worked good as I dont know what. maybe because of the weather or something but im not sure. The german 2's did not work on rusto for me, so this leads me to ask, what are ur favorite crisp outline caps, everyone?

rusto fats or ny fats for almost everything, switch up between stocks or ny thins for outlines or highlights...

too many fucking caps, kids are trying to get too fancy with special caps, and have no skill... quit worrying about caps, learn to paint.

abcd, that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the vast majority of kids talking about what caps are good for what, NY Thins and Fats... thats all you need.

so i just got a bunch of NY fats and thins, Rusto Fats, and German outlines... they all were shit except for the Rusto fats. i tryed em on rusto krylon, and some store brand paints. the NY worked ok on krylon but not on rusto.. and the german outlines were just fucked up on all of em..

rusto fats or ny fats for almost everything, switch up between stocks or ny thins for outlines or highlights...

too many fucking caps, kids are trying to get too fancy with special caps, and have no skill... quit worrying about caps, learn to paint.

abcd, that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the vast majority of kids talking about what caps are good for what, NY Thins and Fats... thats all you need.

I Agree, and no harm takin

i dont like outlining wif rusto, stutters too much/QUOTE]

You dont know shit

oh, ok.

well that was just an opinion, but whatever.

and ya i tried the blue dot and its basically a rusto fat but it doesnt whistle, and it sprays alot softer, so it doesnt kill a can of krylon.

one of my new faves.

pretty good for fills and fat tags.

All I really ever work with are stock tips and fats (rusto fat for rustoleum, or NY fat on krylon).. I usually like a german outline cap for a handstyle gives it a cool flare.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but.. If you go to an art store or hardware store and find some Elmer's spray adhesive take a good look at the cap. It's a rusto fat cap..

Now I'll never have to pay for rusto fats again haha.

^^^ya its been mentioned plenty. krylon workable fix-a-tiv has ny thins, and krylon h2o has ny fats also.

i didnt know their was more than one kind of blue dot, but the one i described was a white hood blue dot. and i've only tried it on krylon (since rustoleum already has the perfect rusto fat for its brand).

basically the blue dot is a rusto fat for krylons.

All I really ever work with are stock tips and fats (rusto fat for rustoleum, or NY fat on krylon).. I usually like a german outline cap for a handstyle gives it a cool flare.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but.. If you go to an art store or hardware store and find some Elmer's spray adhesive take a good look at the cap. It's a rusto fat cap..

Now I'll never have to pay for rusto fats again haha.

I hate you for exposing that! If I go to any of my local stores to get those, and there's none left... I'm going to throw a hissy fit because of you. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: