CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

repost from spraypaint thread

every time i use rusto it always skips. that why i stick to german or spanish paint. i never have problems with them.

plus the stock rusto caps clog easy, and when you're in the middle of a tag and thats the only cap, you cant just leave it, so i un-clog the cap with my mouth. tastes bad, but you can spit it out. the trick is to blow, not suck (i can feel some straight up perv comments on that one) and if you do it right you dont get any paint in your mouth, but a little on your lips.

Are you guys kidding? I piece with krylon, rusto, even sometimes dollar cans and that shit doesnt skip whatsoever, stick a german cap on either rusto or krylon and that line turns out hella clean (if you know what youre doing) ^ i am pretty sure if you (johnneh7) paint more than like once a year you are not getting all defects. What kind of caps do you use when you bomb and on what cans (johnneh7), because if its skipping its probably you, not the can..

but it sounds like most of the people in this thread are just learning so i can understand that.

i've used rusto alot in the past put i saw the quality decrease, i have to say, rusto WAS the shit, but i dont like it since i've used german. i tried krylon too, but i like rusto way more. ill post a picture of what it looked like when i sprayed, i mean, my style, i think, kinda sucks, but the skipping made it look awful, it looked like

j7 on a quick tag i was just throwing up. it totally cut out on the j but i didnt have time to fix it, there was about ten people within 5 feet of me, construction workers too, and i had allready tagged their shit, so if i got caught, that would suck. so id rather use german rather risk it, but i still ocasionally use rusto

i was skating downtown and me and a couple friends hit up this secret skate spot with "legal" walls BUT TOTAL TOYS PAINTED THERE! well, there was a couple handstyles that were tight, but thats about it. i would have got up, but i had no cans at all. oh yeah, i posted this here because i found five caps. four that are stock, i think rusto, they're red. and one fat that i just tested, it has an orange dot, but its an american style cap.. idk what it is

i was skating downtown and me and a couple friends hit up this secret skate spot with "legal" walls BUT TOTAL TOYS PAINTED THERE! well, there was a couple handstyles that were tight, but thats about it. i would have got up, but i had no cans at all. oh yeah, i posted this here because i found five caps. four that are stock, i think rusto, they're red. and one fat that i just tested, it has an orange dot, but its an american style cap.. idk what it is

"i wouldve got up?" didnt you just say it was a legal wall? its a rusto fat why dont you read the forum before telling these awesome stories about how you almost painted a legal wall!

i just saw some tags and

it was fatter than a level 5 montana cap on a montana but the spray was more solid....

i dont think he used a montana because who goes bombing with montanas?anyways it was obviously more than 2 cans and this is a writer that has been writing for a while...so why spend all tht money?

is there a way u can make the level 5 bigger

or what do u think he did....