CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

germans work perfect on rusto.

all rusto, ive heard that back in the day they didnt but i guess the new grey german outlines(vs. the black ones) work better. i saw some black ones on a web site labeled skinny bannana but thats just a nickname for german outlines as far as i was concerned.

anyone know the difference?

ny fats dontwork on rusto though, and dots will work for a while but they tend to explode because of the high pressure i guess. i would stay to stick with rusto fats for large areas,or take the risk and use a german fat or pink dot.

germans work perfect on rusto.

all rusto, ive heard that back in the day they didnt but i guess the new grey german outlines(vs. the black ones) work better. i saw some black ones on a web site labeled skinny bannana but thats just a nickname for german outlines as far as i was concerned.

anyone know the difference?

Banana skinnies are different than german outlines.

They are infact the best skinny I have ever used.

::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't see what's so F-ing funny...so they don't work just say so that's what this thread is for. The color place here in Cali comes with NY thins and the bannana caps work well on them as well (works on rusto too by the way). Not having tried the needle caps it didn't seem obvious they wouldn't....in my experience from back in Europe they worked on pretty much all the cans we had over there and are great for some nice handstyles.

f(_)ck this internet bullshit I'll just go try it next time.

the walmart stock caps are not actually ny thins.

they sort of look like them, but theyre definitely not the same.

banana skinnies and rusto fats.

grey dots are good for piecing and shit, but if it doesnt work on rusto im usually not super into it.

rusto is the best shit, plus all the other brands except krylon come with dope stock caps.

krylon has some colors that are good for piecing, but i dont see myself using it for illegals unless im doing tags.

krylons alright, but for the most part its prety weak. they sell nothing but camo colors here on this military instilaton, and they're all "ultra-flat" so lately ive been fuckin with ultra flat pieces. haha. i wish i was able to ship all my paint when they stationed me here.

FUCK NY THINS! i was just taking a ny thin off of a can and the stem broke off inside releasing a ton of paint straight into my eye:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: ! that weak little son of a bitch stem just turned my whole fucking face greeni had to spray water into my eye with my little sink sprayer for like 5 minutes. my eyelashes have crusted paint in them. FUCK YOU NEW YORK THIN! FUCK YOU!

Talking from experience... use thinner, then wash it out with normal shampoo. Don't leave it in and wash your hair later. I know, who woulda thought? But forreal it works. It won't fuck your hair or your head up as long as you don't leave it in for prolonged periods.

FUCK NY THINS! i was just taking a ny thin off of a can and the stem broke off inside releasing a ton of paint straight into my eye:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: ! that weak little son of a bitch stem just turned my whole fucking face greeni had to spray water into my eye with my little sink sprayer for like 5 minutes. my eyelashes have crusted paint in them. FUCK YOU NEW YORK THIN! FUCK YOU!

LMAO:lol: