CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best solution for unclogging caps...dont clog them!!!! use caps that work on that paint without clogging them...also read the fuckin can...turn it upside down and spray until the paint color fades and pressurized air is only released...just to prolong the life of ur caps

this might be a really dumb question, but where can you just get like regular fat caps besides ordering them online, do they sell them at hardware stores?

Homey read the thread please before you post anymore questions. You question has been answered numerous times. Also if your too lazy to read the thread, then walk around Wal Mart and start looking under every can and see what type of cap it has and take a few and try it out. But wait if ur too lazy to read this thread, then what i just posted was stupid....never mind just read the thread and youll be happy.

ok, so i dunno if somebody has already said somethin about this combo... but it works pretty well for me...

i obtained some "Casual Colors" spray (not sure who makes it) from my local walmart, just to see how they do. turns out the stock cap is wonderful for super super fine line, as well as fill... dual preasure valve thingy.

downside is that the stock cap is clipped on the can and can't be 'easily' taken off, and when you do get it off you find that it's a male port valve. so your regular caps won't work... however, on a lark, i took the cap off a small can of AXE body spray and tried it... works like a f*&$ing charm for fill ins and larger borders... bout like a rusto orange fat or a german fat...

ny fats leak likecrazy on rusto. how are the thins?

ny fats only leak on gloss white for some reason, i like to lower the pressure then they dont leak that much. NY thins on rusto are the shiat, you might wanna lower the pressure on some "bad" colors but yeah the create a perfect hard centimeter line, ill post some pics.

i got a ton of caps today some ny thins this wierd cap thats red but looks like a german thin used on a half empty can of navy blue rusto i had some of the thinnest lines ever and i got 2 gold dots but there clogged and i ran out of thinner yesterday are they any good

ny fats only leak on gloss white for some reason, i like to lower the pressure then they dont leak that much. NY thins on rusto are the shiat, you might wanna lower the pressure on some "bad" colors but yeah the create a perfect hard centimeter line, ill post some pics.

oh, i have had black rusto and crimson red go ape shit on me, but i dont remember what caps i ad on them at the time. im talkin your clothes are fucked your done painting for the night cause u look like u are coverd in blood ape shit.