CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too lazy to see if this has been posted anywhere on this thread...i found a "how-to" for la caps or hex caps.

1= Get a regular cover off any krylon rusto etc.

2= you want the center part. Begin to cut off the excess plastic

3= Once you have center part by its self, its time to cut enough off to

fit your finger in. i find using a bench grinder works fast. if you dont have

access to a grinder, use an exacto. be carefull though the plastic cracks easy.

4= After you made the space for your finger, get a needle, thumb tack,

pin etc. and heat it up with a lighter till it gets red hot. Then make a hole

in the middle and move it around in a lil circle once or twice. Dont make the hole too high or too low ,if you do no paint will go through.

5= Put it ontop of the can to make sure it fits good, if you grinded

(cut) too much from the center part the cap will fit too lose and not stay on.

6= When using the stencil/thin cap make sure to tilt the can upside down

and flick the paint out, due to the small about of paint exiting the hole it

will build up in the can and leak out and that will make a fucking mess and/or

paint will spill onto your piece.

get really fucking thin lines.

yeah bombshelters good, but i didnt feel like posting a bunch of links, and about those adhesive cans, you can get caligraphy caps off some too.

RUSTO FATS- PURPLE TOP

CHISEL CAPS- YELLOW TOP.

havent tried them yet, and i dont have a camera for pics. ill try to get one though, if you dont know what im talking about

yeah bombshelters good, but i didnt feel like posting a bunch of links, and about those adhesive cans, you can get caligraphy caps off some too.

RUSTO FATS- PURPLE TOP

CHISEL CAPS- YELLOW TOP.

havent tried them yet, and i dont have a camera for pics. ill try to get one though, if you dont know what im talking about

Uhh what are you talking about?

Someing about purple grapes and yellow bananas?

Uhh what are you talking about?

Someing about purple grapes and yellow bananas?

you know those calligraphy caps? they have a turning center... well they are also caps on adhesive spray. the ones with normal rusto fats have a purple lid on the can, and the caps are red.

the calligraphy caps are black with a yellow center and have a hood like a german cap, the lids on those cans are yellow.

that help any?

you know those calligraphy caps? they have a turning center... well they are also caps on adhesive spray. the ones with normal rusto fats have a purple lid on the can, and the caps are red.

the calligraphy caps are black with a yellow center and have a hood like a german cap, the lids on those cans are yellow.

that help any?

Rusto fats are white with an orange dot, not red.

Rusto stocks are red.

I didn't know about chisel caps being on spray adhesive though.

But if I wanted a chisel tip I'd get a can of no name brand paint with one of those integrated chisel caps, decent quality paint too.

huh?

what are you talking about??

Post before me was talking about racking caps off of cans at stores, or so I though. And If I'm right then I rack the same caps you were talking about.

I took a good walk around walmart and sprayed any aerosol can I could find. Found a few good different caps on some cans. Mine now!

repost from spraypaint thread

every time i use rusto it always skips. that why i stick to german or spanish paint. i never have problems with them.

plus the stock rusto caps clog easy, and when you're in the middle of a tag and thats the only cap, you cant just leave it, so i un-clog the cap with my mouth. tastes bad, but you can spit it out. the trick is to blow, not suck (i can feel some straight up perv comments on that one) and if you do it right you dont get any paint in your mouth, but a little on your lips.

jesus man, just spray the can upside down. damn, getting all freaky and shit

look- pink dots,with rusto are the shit

orange dots with rusto-the shit(a little less wider but better if ur conservitive with ur paint)

red calligraphys-rusto- really wide(too wide,too heavy)

white caligraphys-rusto-perfect width is almost half the red one i talked about,not as heavy,but a hair over medium weight.

-all tried with rusto