Stupid girls who dont know how it feels

illestpapoe!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is any other guy reading this and cringing, seriously i feel like throwing up .....ouch.

my whole fucking body is hurt right now just reading this. bleh

getting kicked in the nuts left me paralyzed for about 10 minutes once, i think the worst that has happened was a 10 foot drop onto a steel pipe and getting knocked out..yes, that shit knocks you out.

I read in the news this morning that some hoe in Alaska thought her man was cheating on her and she cut his penis off and flushed it. Somehow they were able to locate the severed member after it had been flushed and it was reattached..........Wouldnt it be infested with all sorts of funky bacteria if if was flushed into a sewage recepticle.

The clitoris has about 5-7 times more nerves than any part of the penis, or any other body part. My brother kneed me in the vag when I was about 6, and you better believe my ass was on the floor crying and holding on to my muffin oven.

But, dang, the girl who cut the guys dick off sure needs some fuckin time with a psych doc.

• 1 month later...