Hot Tea Drinkers

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that yerba mate is high in a variant form of caffiene. not as damaging to the body as caffiene, yet wakes you up nicely. black tea, highest in caffeine. red tea is highest in antioxidants when steeped for over ten mins. green and whites are high in antioxidants.

i drink a lot of red tea, especially at night, no caffeine, and i let it steep for 20 mins so its strong. red tea doesnt really get bitter.

its a warming tea, but one that is unusual is lapsang souchong. like a very very smoky russian caravan.

what kind of ginseng? most ginsengs heat you internally, its all about balance. a little bit of ginseng can calm you, but mostly its used as a stimulant. Very effective. yea, whoever posted the gourd and straw, thats what i drink, i used to have a hotpot full of water and id jsut keep refilling it til the water ran out every night. keeps you awake nicely.

anyone ever drink kava kava? willy wonka might know, its from hawaii.

I went out on a quest for tea yesterday and to my suprise found a box of PG Tips. I ended up getting it, along with some Reupublic Cinnamon Plum. I came soooo close to buying some loose leaf yerba matte, a mate' goard and bombilla straw with a gold tip. I wasn't prepared to throw down $30+ for it though. Maybe next time.

this old man at the liquor atore told me about "polish penicillin" yestreday. when he was younger and would be sick his grandmother and mother would put a little blackberry brandy into some tea. hed sweat all nite but wake up in the morn feeling great he said.

i just drank the blackberry brandy and felt great.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter@Jan 21 2005, 10:04 AM

They taste like shit when compared to this: Twinnings

I'm a freak for tea.

I see twinnings all the time in the grocery store my house but automatically assumed that it was garbage since it was next to all the lipton, nestea etc.

I only remember seeing a red box though? I'll check it out again.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 21 2005, 02:20 PM

208488.jpg

I'd imagine this would bomb the hell out of the english version.

bomb? but I thought they had a cease fire?

:haha: :rolleyes:

and isn't an irish breakfast wiskey with bailey's in it?

:haha: :haha: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

now this is my kind of thread.... you cant beat tea... ever :love2: ... ive always found in america, they cant make it right... the water needs to be boiling, as opposed to just hot, which is how most places out there seem to make it. i know its a cliche, but england is the place for tea (regular, "english breakfast" just seems like a posh name for your average bag of PG tips.) i dont experiment with many funky teas.. ill do a rooibosh quite happily, and im always intriqued by friut tea. it always smells so fucking good.. but then tastes absolutly nothing like it. apart from that, im more than happy with "english tea", a little milk (semi-skinned) and NEVER any sugar. northern tea. as for brands... tetley does fine... dont get me wrong, i complelty appreciate fine blend teas, but i drink so much, i cant afford to pay that extra each time i run out, plus if you drink the best all the time, surley youd become accustomed to it, and then Everything would seem nastier. :huh: tetly_Teabags_Softbags_240.jpg so anyway, this is what i get normally.

if im feeling slightly richer, ill go for this... plus im makeing the world a better place through fair trade..

its pretty good. NEW%20Teadirect%20packs%20160%20+%2080%20tea%20in%20cup%20white.jpg

so.... i guess i went slightly off the deep end... i love this shit man. its an addiction :king: . 15 cups a day and growing...

serouly I know I'm not supposed to say this but just boil water and dump like an dime bag worth of weed in it and drink that it really relax you

I'm just sayin I'm not tring to be stupid

it works and less side effects or more I really can't telll :shook: :shook: