Originally posted by Chance Em Redy@Dec 27 2004, 11:31 PM

If you must..

Pick the asian girl.

Always pick the asian girl.

:love2:

this nigga knows whats up

as long as shes a down ass fine asian chick

not one of those booknerd immigrant ones

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 27 2004, 11:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 27 2004, 11:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-High Priest@Dec 28 2004, 06:27 AM

You are now the ONLY 12oz member on my ignore list. Congrat's.

does anyone know if there is a record book of who is the most ignored person on the site?

id like to know if i hold the crown.

:king:

[/b]

can we get an answer on this?

I'm really interested to know

Originally posted by shaolinmasta+Dec 28 2004, 06:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaolinmasta - Dec 28 2004, 06:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gnes 37@Dec 28 2004, 04:32 PM

the key to getting girls is to not even try to get them

yeah im gonna try this method.

[/b]

amazingly this method works well.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

only works like half the time tho.....you still gotta talk to them and shit but be hella casual and act like you dont care about hookin up with them

click the button and paste the link to your pic.

Include the http://blahblahblah

OR go to the attachments section and browze for the pic

then hit the 'add this attachment' button. Better be a jpeg. and not too big.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

well if the asian girl is the booknerd type you know she prolly hasnt been around so her pussy it TIIIIIIGHT

i dont kno but some latina and especially white/black girls have all been pretty big sluts, they wear hip hop clothing and date black guys and get their pussys torn up..."no loose as a goose pussy"

Guest platapie
Originally posted by uncle-boy@Dec 28 2004, 06:23 AM

it doesnt matter if they are the romantic type or not.....

BE AN ASSHOLE.....it works everytime.

go buy "the complete A**HOLE'S guide to handling chicks"

authors: dan indante and karl marks

its hilarious and its the truth! :lol:

dude whered you get that boook? ahahahahahhahaha you fucker!

go for the asian dude. i go tyellow fever like the fuckign devol and lemme tell tyou that nah nah is crazy goood.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 28 2004, 03:09 PM

This is so simple its stupid.  Pass them a note saying "Will you gobble my boner?  YES NO MAYBE."

Trust me.  Shit like that is so ignorant that they will have to do it.  Plus they will love your sense of humor.  Do it.  I promise.

baahahahaha yuck. gosh i wonder how you got your girlfriend. it mustbe that funny charm of yours.

hilariousthread.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 28 2004, 01:30 AM

does anyone know if there is a record book of who is the most ignored person on the site?

id like to know if i hold the crown.

:king:

Seriously tease, if you wanna be even more ignored holler, for the time stop posting non stop bullshit in everythread.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Dec 28 2004, 06:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Dec 28 2004, 06:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-platapie@Dec 28 2004, 08:04 PM

go for the asian dude. i go tyellow fever like the fuckign devol

learn to use commas, or risk sounding like a homosexual with a thing for orientals.

see kids, grammar IS cool!

[/b]

but not half as cool as going out of your way to correct someones grammar on an interent message board.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Tesseract@Dec 29 2004, 02:29 AM

Seriously tease, if you wanna be even more ignored holler, for the time stop posting non stop bullshit in everythread.

what the fuck is up with you guys lately? jesus fucking christ.

im commenting on shit i want to comment about... im not spamming the board, just because im not writing books on every god damn post doesnt mean im spamming or trying to fuck things up man.

whats yalls deal lately... cuz seriously, im not trying to post to be posting, ive just got shit to say and im communicating with others on the board.

chill out already shit.

Originally posted by uncle-boy@Dec 28 2004, 12:23 AM

it doesnt matter if they are the romantic type or not.....

BE AN ASSHOLE.....it works everytime.

go buy "the complete A**HOLE'S guide to handling chicks"

authors: dan indante and karl marks

its hilarious and its the truth! :lol:

Seriously, nice guy bullshit never works. I am the biggest asshole and i get play all the time..its ridiculous but whatever

Originally posted by Devilush+Dec 29 2004, 01:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Devilush - Dec 29 2004, 01:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Dec 28 2004, 03:09 PM

This is so simple its stupid.  Pass them a note saying "Will you gobble my boner?  YES NO MAYBE."

Trust me.  Shit like that is so ignorant that they will have to do it.  Plus they will love your sense of humor.  Do it.  I promise.

baahahahaha yuck. gosh i wonder how you got your girlfriend. it mustbe that funny charm of yours.

hilariousthread.

[/b]

The first time i met her i was wasted and didnt really even remember anything. She told all of her friends that i was a loser. Luckily she didnt really remember the first time we met until it was too late. Then the second time i met her i was half as wasted and licked her face. That set the mood for intrigue. Then i talked to her later and she told me that she was down with old school hip hop and kung fu so i had to make that shit happen. I get retarded. The ladies love it.

Archived