What Are You Listening To: 2006

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Dec 4 2005, 07:10 AM

I would disagree and say ^ your album sucks

Have you even heard Umbra?

Just because I don't like that particular album by Cephaplic Carnage, does not mean I do not like you. Instead of a childish retort, you could have simply ignored it or asked why I thought so.

I enjoy Lucid Interval and Halls Of Amenti the most from the Cephalic Carnage discograpghy. Their demos are really good too.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666+Dec 4 2005, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kr430n5_666 - Dec 4 2005, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JohnnyHorton@Dec 4 2005, 07:10 AM

I would disagree and say ^ your album sucks

Have you even heard Umbra?

Just because I don't like that particular album by Cephaplic Carnage, does not mean I do not like you. Instead of a childish retort, you could have simply ignored it or asked why I thought so.

I enjoy Lucid Interval and Halls Of Amenti the most from the Cephalic Carnage discograpghy. Their demos are really good too.

[/b]

who said anything about umbra?

I said your album sucks

edit: and just because I think your album sucks doesn't mean I don't like you. So don't get butthurt.

I DOWNLOADED SOME CEPHALIC CARNAGE, JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THAT SHIT WAS....I SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER, I DELETED THAT SHIT IMMEDIATELY. THAT SHIT SOUNDS LIKE 100 GIRAFFES WITH THROAT CANCER TRAPPED IN A CAVE WITH MAD ELECTRIC GUITARS ON THE FLOOR, AND THE GIRAFFES ARE GOING CRAZY AND STEPPING ALL OVER THE GUITARS AND THERES BABIES GETTING RAPED IN THE BACKGROUND. FUCK THAT SHIT.

OH...IM LISTENING TO "NOREAGA - HED"

MEROOOOO