-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DJ Kool Herc's Sister Sets up a PayPal Account for Donations

by Andres Vasquez

The iconic DJ Kool Herc has "serious kidney stones" as family sets up Paypal account for fans to donate money.

As we recently reported, Hip Hop pioneer DJ Kool Herc has been sick. However, while some believed he may be close to dying, his family recently revealed that he has "serious kidney stones." As a result, Herc needs surgery soon, one that he cannot afford at this time. Cindy Campbell, Herc's sister, recently spoke on this issue and what can be done with The New York Daily News.

"He's been in terrible pain for months," she noted. "The doctors say they've got to come out, but we just don't have the money."

The legendary Kool Herc has more than $10,000 to pay in hospital bills so far. This does not include the surgery, which will add another amount to the overall sum.

The stones were found months ago at a Bronx hospital where they also inserted a stent, a hallow tube, which is meant to help with any pain or discomfort. According to Herc's sister, he's also taking pain killers, which can hurt in the long run.

"People need to come together on this. The trailblazers are getting older and they have no real support network," she added.

Anybody willing to donate money towards Herc's medical bills can do so via Paypal to cindycampbell1@aol.com. Fans can send checks to Kool Herc Productions by mailing to PO Box 20472 Huntington Station, NY 11746.

someones schemin hard for paint money!! good idea tho! imma try this in other threads

...which reminds me. the girl, me, changed her sn yesterday. i was tired of that old one i made in highschool. So Tiger Hoods, did you enjoy your alone time. i thought you might've enjoyed that little essay i wrote you :) fag.

Sorry for the delayed response, but i was... outside?

Keep working on your dungeon tans, boys.

@CINOS I'll PM you.

-<3

P.S. No cans up the snatch, sorryyy

Ok you guys, this is getting old. We get that you need to defend your honor and this and that, but it's much easier to say nothing. keep it low key. Has ENDER ever talked shit? I wouldn't know but i'm guessing not. i'm sure he don't even own a pc or pay attention. Just paints, and that's what we should all do (if you can burn). After this, i'll look at yo flicks but not gonna post cause i'm a bitch nigga toy fag, ya'll don't give a damn either way.

THIS AINT SPAM MUTHERFUCKERS..........

DJ Kool Herc's Sister Sets up a PayPal Account for Donations

by Andres Vasquez

The iconic DJ Kool Herc has "serious kidney stones" as family sets up Paypal account for fans to donate money.

As we recently reported, Hip Hop pioneer DJ Kool Herc has been sick. However, while some believed he may be close to dying, his family recently revealed that he has "serious kidney stones." As a result, Herc needs surgery soon, one that he cannot afford at this time. Cindy Campbell, Herc's sister, recently spoke on this issue and what can be done with The New York Daily News.

"He's been in terrible pain for months," she noted. "The doctors say they've got to come out, but we just don't have the money."

The legendary Kool Herc has more than $10,000 to pay in hospital bills so far. This does not include the surgery, which will add another amount to the overall sum.

The stones were found months ago at a Bronx hospital where they also inserted a stent, a hallow tube, which is meant to help with any pain or discomfort. According to Herc's sister, he's also taking pain killers, which can hurt in the long run.

"People need to come together on this. The trailblazers are getting older and they have no real support network," she added.

Anybody willing to donate money towards Herc's medical bills can do so via Paypal to cindycampbell1@aol.com. Fans can send checks to Kool Herc Productions by mailing to PO Box 20472 Huntington Station, NY 11746.

IF YOUR A BROKE ASS MF AND CAN'T SPARE A DOLLAR FOR THE LEGEND.

YOU CAN STILL HELP BY BOMBING SUPPORT THE HELP HERC FOUNDATION ON EVERY TWITTER AND BLOG PAGE ON THE NET.

PEACE.

WE GET THE MESSAGE!

damn hahah TIGER this isnt name .. sorry you got butthurt over my comments i just came on read what you said to that girl ... and thought that shit was extra super totally gay .. "i hope you get raped in circle town " i was just taking shit to you to see if you would get all bitchy about it .... That girl didnt even get back on and talk shit to you but you were back on writing essays about it hahah guess theres more than one girl in ohio graff scene

I think he was talking to flicksburg.......

Name/flicksburg you gonna wear your pittsburg starter jacket on sunday playboy

This white dude flicksburg said in his pm he stopped writing NAME in 2007 and changed it to???

He called me a nigga a few times told me again how white he was

Then went on rambling about other people and how gully he is

This did this dude change his name to??? Anyone

Name is flicksburg and he is madd at me :(

Black & yellow

Black & yellow

Black & yellow

Imma steal your starter jacket

To the circleville/nyc hoe i didnt know you was a girl

But go ahead and fuck up

wowwww, u just asked on a public internet forum for someone else to dry snitch even farther than you already have, fall back BRAH, its a real bad look, shit askin what so and so changed their name to! are u kidding dude? whos side are u on?

lol@u removing the crews frmo your signature. good move playa

please drop it

u know what it is