-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

b/c that's how i type to people who have no bearing in my life. quickly. this isn't a job interview. I love how you wrote out aol instant messenger to prove how adverse you are to shorthand typing. you should really say america online next time lol

And yeah, it's cold. If you don't like that i don't write as often in the winter, keep it to yourself. No one cares how badass you are online.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the link is a bunch of flicks of writers from ohio.didn't see a vid.and every one isn't friendly to new comers out the block asking online to paint.i got the same treatment too when I moved here.so best advice would be take it with a grain of salt put more work out and less talking.

Dog it gets cold as fuck in ny

Stupid fuckboi you have to be toy

First of all this is killing season round these parts son son

I call you my son cause you act like one

Second of all to say its too cold if your from cali i feel that

Dude your not from ny and if you r your not a writer

You will get hemmed up in cinci cols cleve dyt toledo crackron

Dog i know dudes all over this state that will put bitches like you in icu

You toy

sonny boy toy

Trust and believe me

b/c that's how i type to people who have no bearing in my life. quickly. this isn't a job interview. I love how you wrote out aol instant messenger to prove how adverse you are to shorthand typing. you should really say america online next time lol

And yeah, it's cold. If you don't like that i don't write as often in the winter, keep it to yourself. No one cares how badass you are online.

state yo name or gtfo... LOL!!!!!

Fuck that hoe

Hope she gets date raped by a hillbilly from circleville and has lil meth babies

i thought you were an adultw kids maybee even a daughter ... thats the most ignorant shit i.ve read on this site so far ..... nigggggga you suck !!!!!!! the real NEMS from nyc called.. You know the one who smashes nyc doesnt paint legal walls and doesnt go online and talk hella shit to girls and little kids ....

i dont even have any personal problem with you or anything i just think that half the shit that comes out your mouth is gay as fuck and you.re embarrassing to ohio.. soo stop jocking ny nems hes been around longer and he actually paints graffiti on stuff not in a tunnel or under a bridge.

hang it up