-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i thought you were an adultw kids maybee even a daughter ... thats the most ignorant shit i.ve read on this site so far ..... nigggggga you suck !!!!!!! the real NEMS from nyc called.. You know the one who smashes nyc doesnt paint legal walls and doesnt go online and talk hella shit to girls and little kids ....

i dont even have any personal problem with you or anything i just think that half the shit that comes out your mouth is gay as fuck and you.re embarrassing to ohio.. soo stop jocking ny nems hes been around longer and he actually paints graffiti on stuff not in a tunnel or under a bridge.

hang it up

Haaa the real nems

Doggy I talked to the real nems from ny and he dont paint no more

But he started in 05 10 years after me

He wrote till 2009 till he got bagged

Hes a ft rapper now after doing a bidd he said graffiti aint his thing he just rapps now

So fyl you know what that means smart guy

So try again

You flicksburg aka name dont paint shit so me dry snitching on you is impossible..

So stop pming me about dry snitching Imma go ahead and put u on blast

Name

Your a homo if you think someone actually gives a fuck to come get your sorry ass

Now run along and go change your screen name undercover brother

I know you are a toy doggie but face it you aren't built for this shit

I will slap you silly you r a joke

Come fucks with me i will use your name against you in battle

I just wanna whoop your ass bitch

damn hahah TIGER this isnt name .. sorry you got butthurt over my comments i just came on read what you said to that girl ... and thought that shit was extra super totally gay .. "i hope you get raped in circle town " i was just taking shit to you to see if you would get all bitchy about it .... That girl didnt even get back on and talk shit to you but you were back on writing essays about it hahah guess theres more than one girl in ohio graff scene