Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Cnue...work on your handy...stop puttin little words in every letter...and concentrate more on your letters....instead of fils....cuz with out that fill...i woulndt like that peice..

oh..

and shall we do full colour for the thing..

We need a name for it..

i know..

The 120z International Bulk Exchange !

my letters are just simples with little add ons. my handstyle sucks. i get this everytime i post something haha. "yo work on your handy" yo. i know my handstyle sucks. the way it's done is just a way most people tend not to like. but i dig it. it pisses people off. sweet. but thanks

doing fills like that is easy i guess. i don't really map anything out, as amakah does. i kinda just go with it.

put down the lightest color throughout the whole letter, then add whatever darker colors over it and do it in cool designs and shit. i just go with it, no prior planning.

not to get on anyones bad side again but i think cnue has nice simple handy like everyone should atleast learn.

p.s. I gonna go head and ty and crit that cnue peice a few pages back neutraly: its fill is tight but i like your rounded simples better than that other bared style. the letters seem to quick like you wanted to do your fillin befor you got to the outline.

id say try and work with bending your simples or leaning them and lose the bar style from your last.

no beef just crits.

not to get on anyones bad side again but i think cnue has nice simple handy like everyone should atleast learn.

p.s. I gonna go head and ty and crit that cnue peice a few pages back neutraly: its fill is tight but i like your rounded simples better than that other bared style. the letters seem to quick like you wanted to do your fillin befor you got to the outline.

id say try and work with bending your simples or leaning them and lose the bar style from your last.

no beef just crits.

word

ive been reading some freight graffiti book lately. tons of bar style pieces, so i guess it's just influence. but thanks for the crits man.