Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wienottuskismthrowsforexchange.jpg

throwies for the exchange 'tuskism'

sorry about the super shity quality...

maybe it's just not a style i like, because all of you think it looks awesome

few of the letters have the same proportions as the others, that n in the wienaut looks more like a k, and the a doesn't fit at all. that t seems unnecessary, the i is just an i, boring as hell, the k in the tusk doesn't seem to fit, and overall i think the letters look kinda sloppy.

wienottuskismthrowsforexchange.jpg

throwies for the exchange 'tuskism'

sorry about the super shity quality...

blart.bos is right, these arent as great as everyone says, the letters are a little fucked

i like the beginning half of the tuskism one though, its a cool style it just needs some work and the last M in tuskism looks wack

the wienaut one, im sorry, but it looks majorly wack...

but dont take this as any kind of diss Nine Rides cuz i normally dig your styles a lot... i just dont like this one.

but who am i to talk?

wienotthrow.jpg

i used my dad's shitty cam phone_ so i'm sure you can't make out what all i wrote around it.

ok, i def like this better, but i still think that n is stretched too far out

and here's my shit, and seriously, all of you need to stop jumping on everyone elses dick and maybe look at what i said instead of flipping out "are you retardzorz!!! that shitz sooooo dopez"

DSC02811.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

also, on this one i scrapped the exclamation point.

i'm not trying to beef, i'm just saying what i see wrong in it, eye of the beholder.

edit: also, you people act like i have one post and i came on here beefing everyone. i have posted my shit, do a search before you sound like an idiot and tell me to post my own shit. i have, and i'm pretty happy with what i got.

Hah, what a coincidence, I was just working on my throw last night... Today too. Flicks

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

Kinda hard to see in the 3rd one, the E is lowercase and it lowered, the little thing above it is actually the left leg of the W, which stretches over. Also ignore the insanely fucked up dropshadows

That Ewok and that Serf are doooooooope