Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
very nice emun

like the name change too it was kinda wierd

simples are easy but if u keep adding little changes every time you will find what looks good and looks bad in a letter..

how you can twist bend add and shorten parts of it without changing the letter too much

one thing on your handstyle..its kinda spread out..if you move it closer together and just practice that hundreds of times it will become habit and it will look ill

a writer once gave me great advice to use last years phone book instead of throwing it out and take a sharpie and just try to fill every page

with quick throws handstyles just to get it burned into your memory

ok thnx!

yea i did that with my math book for school lol. the teacher got pissed and i was like.... fuck you! but lol ya thanks for the advice!

that guy that pm'ed everyone else pm'ed me.. telling me that what i did was wrong and he has my ip address and hes telling my mom.

haha, before i read this stuff that hes posted to u guys i assumed he had the wrong person but what a fuckin idiot

ooohh u mean that i said fuck u to my teacher??? uuuh well it was like a workbook and i got detention the next day (it was the last day of school) so i didnt really give a shit.... i dont know why thats so unbeliveable.