Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
iight i cant believe ima ask this question but, any one here kno how to make sum dope ass ink?? im too fuckin lazy to search every page of the ink recipe thread, lol so help a brother out~A

ummmm...

get some Black rusto paint in a can.

and some paint thinner

you have to mix it, but i dont know the ratio..

i just add enough to where its more inky then paint-like

bumping for crits, mainly off of cola but anyone else feel free...

haha why do you want crits off me, im not from philly or anything and my wickets arent anything special

what does it say?

cuz i know the first letter is an i and maybe theres and m in there somewhere

ummmm...

get some Black rusto paint in a can.

and some paint thinner

you have to mix it, but i dont know the ratio..

i just add enough to where its more inky then paint-like

thats exactly wat i was jus using :o but im also tryin that with, sum indian ink, and engine fluid, a whoe bunch of shit i was experimentin with

Cnue...work on your handy...stop puttin little words in every letter...and concentrate more on your letters....instead of fils....cuz with out that fill...i woulndt like that peice..

oh..

and shall we do full colour for the thing..

We need a name for it..

i know..

The 120z International Bulk Exchange !

hahaha worddd, thats wat we'll call it! lol and yea lets jus go crazy wit it, and use color, and btw 9 RIDE WAT DO U WRITE? so i kno cuz ima start this shit now

um...im still gonna do individual pages for ppl...lol trying to do a justice league theme ...but ...sure..ill trya collage with every1s names on 1 page too..just gonna make the names a lil simpler i guess..i dunno..is it cool if i just copy over wat i did for duse and anroe. on that page?

im lovein this sit mister ANRObot lol but it woul of looked alot better if yu put the wing for the evil side the other way so it looks like its comein off the piece like the other side just statein my opinon homie:scrambled:

if you really look at it you can see it is he just didnt have enough room to fit the end of the bat wing