Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Macs are actually very good for music and music programs...actually the best...Macs are basically business computers...they're pretty cool

I'm willing to bet, if I felt like bothering, I could go and find a multitude of software for a PC that's just as good, if not better than Macs 'Garage Band' (at least that's what all my 'musician' friends boast about on their Macs)

its simple but the structures poor...just look at different fonts...understand wat it means to be a font...there is a consistency to each ...lol im just bsing cuz im bored as fuk...boston really has nothing to do at nite...atleast where i live...fuk the MBTA for shutting so early...you paint..cnue..wanna meet up or something pre bench...?

I'm willing to bet, if I felt like bothering, I could go and find a multitude of software for a PC that's just as good, if not better than Macs 'Garage Band' (at least that's what all my 'musician' friends boast about on their Macs)

naw, none of that crap...im talkin professional music software...the shit used

in the big leagues...like Logek, and Pro Tools

YO YO YO YO YOY YO YO YYO YOYOYYOOYOYOOY uggggh

aha..

anyways..

IV HAD AN IDEA...I THINK THAT WE SHUD ALL COLLAB...LIKE..DO EACHOTHERS NAMES...ON ONE PAGE..LIKE MY MATE 9RIDES DID...ITLL BE GOOOD.

i want all of us to get in onit..like

9 rides..

Anroe

Frekee..

Cnue ( if he aint gonna be a dick )

Tush..

Duse the oldskool stylist

who esle ?..

Bouncingsoul maybe

comon guys intl be fun..

and a great way to experiment with diferent letters..!!!!

thanks dude.

anymore crits? for real. it seems like whenever i post shit on here nobody notices it. they don't say it sucks or it's decent or anything. i just want input, not neccessarily praise, just input yo

in this case i think you should make the middle bar of your E either a lil longer, or a lil fatter, to match up with the other bars and to keep the flow

Cnue...work on your handy...stop puttin little words in every letter...and concentrate more on your letters....instead of fils....cuz with out that fill...i woulndt like that peice..

oh..

and shall we do full colour for the thing..

We need a name for it..

i know..

The 120z International Bulk Exchange !