Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no seriously i dont know how when i click and drag from iphoto (its for macs) it just shows up as a file name but no picture

Get a PC.

Why anyone even considers using a Mac is beyond me. At school, we have 5 in our computer lab, and whenever the computer/tech committee gets funds, they throw it all into the macs. In my Computer Productions Technology class, we have substitutes constantly. One day I was using the tablet to do some art in photoshop CS on the Mac (This tablet was hooked up when I was not at school, then zip-corded to every other cord in the mac, and the PCs have photoshop 6, not CS... otherwise I'd be on the PC) and this substitute comes up to me and says 'Wow, those Macs are sure amazing' and I said 'Why? It's running photoshop, a PC can do this' and she said 'oh, not just that, all the other things Macs can do' and I said 'Like what?' and she said 'oh you know...' and never gave me a real answer. Mac users are, FOR THE MOST PART, brainwashed idiots* who don't realize that anything useful on a Mac can be done on a PC. PC users are also able to regularly upgrade their computer, and customize it, where as the most customization you get with a Mac is putting stickers on it...

/end rant

Sorry.

*I'm not calling you a brainwashed idiot for having a mac, just a lot of people glorify them for idiotic reasons. If you're willing to admit that the only really 'good' attribute to a Mac is it's aesthetically pleasing design, I will not call you an idiot. I guess lots of people like them for editing though, I don't see why, I can photoshop ten times better with my PC, and more proficiently, because my Right Click is a lot easier to use.

i am too Tusk..

im just sick of random shit in this thread

since when has this become a computer thread..

and also

HWO GIVES A FUCK WHAT SOMEONE WRITES....

ASLONG AS THEY AINT LEGENDS....OR IN YOUR AREA....SHUT THE FUCK UP AND QUIT WORRYING LIKE LTTLE BTICHES INCASE YOU GET BEATED UPY LIKE IN MARC ECKO ! GOD DAMNIT

Get a PC.

Why anyone even considers using a Mac is beyond me. At school, we have 5 in our computer lab, and whenever the computer/tech committee gets funds, they throw it all into the macs. In my Computer Productions Technology class, we have substitutes constantly. One day I was using the tablet to do some art in photoshop CS on the Mac (This tablet was hooked up when I was not at school, then zip-corded to every other cord in the mac, and the PCs have photoshop 6, not CS... otherwise I'd be on the PC) and this substitute comes up to me and says 'Wow, those Macs are sure amazing' and I said 'Why? It's running photoshop, a PC can do this' and she said 'oh, not just that, all the other things Macs can do' and I said 'Like what?' and she said 'oh you know...' and never gave me a real answer. Mac users are, FOR THE MOST PART, brainwashed idiots* who don't realize that anything useful on a Mac can be done on a PC. PC users are also able to regularly upgrade their computer, and customize it, where as the most customization you get with a Mac is putting stickers on it...

/end rant

Sorry.

*I'm not calling you a brainwashed idiot for having a mac, just a lot of people glorify them for idiotic reasons. If you're willing to admit that the only really 'good' attribute to a Mac is it's aesthetically pleasing design, I will not call you an idiot. I guess lots of people like them for editing though, I don't see why, I can photoshop ten times better with my PC, and more proficiently, because my Right Click is a lot easier to use.

Agreed

Freak, I'll work on one for you

thats why ur on this thread i though there be some dope ass writer on here with some kinda of skill just chillin but its a bunch of pussys who know nothing of graff and wont ever have the balls to pick up a can fuck this thread this shit is wack

let's battle then mother fucker_ some on here talking shit, this thread is obviously a joke. i'm sure alot of these dudes haven't picked up a can more than twice. but you come here talkin' like you're someone. let's fuckin battle then. we'll do 'knews' _ pen and paper then take it to a wall. let's see that cantroll faggot. TYF

well at teh moment im onnly exchanging with u and knews...so ill have stuff done at the end of the week....i usually need to do a shitload of sketches before i can get a semi decent one out...lol so sank ill try to do a ironman theme for ya...and knews any preferences...?

thanx, and i forgot to say that good evil burner aint even close to done yet, ill post up the final product later, and freak, i still gotta finish ur exchange, my B man.. and my B to any one else i have an exchange wit, i been reallll busy lately, jus had to post sum of that shit thats been sittin in my blackbook haha~A

Get a PC.

/end rant

Sorry.

Macs are actually very good for music and music programs...actually the best...Macs are basically business computers...they're pretty cool