Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

insane kiksta u really didnt think that was toy? o well if u like it cool man. ye the last A brings it down. try n keep the letters the same height, like the bottom of the S is way above the bottom of the R. I personally dont like the fat bits comin off the letters, like the top of the S. keep goin tho man... nice RK:)

lang nice colours! 1st one: crisp clean nice. goooood. i dont like the bottom of the L that slants upwards, but its real good. i love the second one. if anything the top right of the N is a litlte pointy n rigid, but its real nice man. 3rd one: the A seems too wide for me..not really in keeping wit the rest of the style. that G is crazy man! i dno if i like it but its pretty kl lol... ye im not feelin no 3 quite as much, but still not bad!

soulp. i see how u ran out of room for the X, and that mite b y it is too skinny. but keep the letters consistent widths... like i rekon the bottom of the E is a bit fat. also the arrows dont agree wit me, but its sorta got a futuristic look so it. nice1 i quite like the sub. the letters seem a bit seperated from each other, and the B is a diff style to the others as it is fatter. keep it tho man, maybe try some slightly simpler stuff, but stay up.

AND IF U WANT FEEDBACK AT LEAST FUKIN COMMENT ON THE PPL ABOVE U!!!

thx for the advice jank, sorry i didnt comment i wasnt being a fool by not commenting, i had to rush out thats all...

yo kicksta im feelin that ting like jank said the a on the end could do with tweaking. sort the fills and colours bruv, but apart from that i think its pretty dope i love that rk 2 letter its got flow man

yo lang, you got a pretty nice style going, the 3rd one is pretty sick, that G sets it off bruv, im feeling the top one aswell, im not really feeling your 2 letter though but your coming out with fresh stuff keep it up.

peace

Originally posted by GrooveChampion@Jan 6 2006, 04:13 PM

I have some shit on page 138 that needs C&C, i have commented on about 3 people and no one gave me feedback, it would be much appreciated, thank you

the only thing i can realy say is, go more simple.

i like the ideas, and it seems you put in the right effort, so just master "basic letter structure" and everything should fall into place.

sorry i haven't been commenting the last couple of posts, been busy :dunce:

jank, with some good colours and effects yes i thought that piece may be ok... thanks for ur advice

lang i like your colouring but in terms of letter structure the first is a bit too simple for my liking.. i love the 2nd thats dope in all aspects

the third in just a bit too wak for me

soul patrol try give your letters more of a solid structure.. but i definately like the idea that you got going in terms of style

thanks 4 your advice too

pecs i liked the throwy you used as un undersheet

but the first one just doesnt do it for me, i just dont like the style..

theone i love the first piece.. awesome rendering, for the style its perfect

the second one doesnt have anything wrong really either, im just not a fan of the look

VERSECANVAS.jpg

speaksketch.jpg

top- canvas, just finished....liked it a lot more when it was just the blue background and letters with a black forcefield, oh well

bottom- sketch that i've been too lazy to finish

bait---shit is nice and clean, likin the colorin too

also likin the stale throwup, not such a big fan of the tilted S on the second one, but that's just opinion

alright that's all from me, for now

d3fault - i like where your heading with those designs on the inside of the letters and the color combination but try to visually balance your pieces out a bit more. In my opinion, the S doesnt go with the rest of the letters and neither does the E, if that is an E after the K, (or is it an R all together??) i dont know. But yea, practice balance and letter structure a bit more.

Originally posted by enokeem@Jan 7 2006, 08:32 PM

real nice, maybe a darker 3d to make the letters stand out a little more though, i like the light colored i also.

yea i got a very limited amount of sharpies to work with. i need to jack me some prismas or something. to bad no where around here really sells them, or any good markers for that matter :(