Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

High

make them letters a bit thinner not much but just a bit and that should do the trick also take up my offer of trying a biro to draw there mych better and dont use coours yet theres no need just basic oulines and simples yeah if you do colour use one coulour fills and outlines simples

Vare One, not sure i understand, more proportion to what? I know the V is a little off but i think the rest are all matched in size Also yeah Ill hit you up with a Vare one i na couple of days

xdontsleepx- Dont know much about throwies, but to me it looks good sorry i cant be more help, also dont know much about handies either, i dont get what a good handy is and what a bad one is, can someone elxplain that to me? (they all looks the same to me

that high handtyle is an acquired? taste and i like it, the only thing im not diggin is how the g and h go together i think it should be seperated

87240184_59db90e0bf.jpg

heres a sketch i thought was pretty good considering my experience with markers it says -C

ordered some trias too so cant wait to get em

fuck i hate headaches

prefer the second faze to the first stick with the second

rec3 proportion is your key keep it straight and keep it simple

zero the shades in the corners are ok but i cnt read what it seys it just looks like a bunch of nits n bobs put together

make it so i can read it next time which by the way also means GO SIMPLER

have a look on freightsrus.com

and check back two pages and you will see a list of simple artists check there werk for inspiration only!

what do you mean theres a lot of wobbly lines? are you talking abotu my hand is too shaky, i cant help that...im not tryign to be an asshole but theres not much i can do to make liens perfectly straight im not gunna like use a ruler...thanks though peace

On another note, i notice alot of you guys are having torubles with developing your letter structure...well i dont want to be the deusche bag to tell you all this but you have to think outsaide the box on a little hated word writers call "biting" bascially when i first started i didnt no any morals to graff at all and i bit a ton of shit to attempt to gian respect and it turned out bd but now that i make my own structure i still am biting peices of letters but i dont bite it from the same thign i got it from for example my name is faze and i bit my f of a j with some extensions that was 1000x better than any peice i could think of so officially im stil biting but in my opinion it aint hurting hnothign cause im still changing it aroudn and it loks nothign liek a j anymore..then i just work the rest of the letters aroudn for hours till i get somethign to match the styling of the f...hope that helps someone

freak its good and all but its also liek the definition of toy wildstyle...you have way too many extension type arrow type tings without realising where to put them...i see 14 extensions in the top one all along the outside...it just looks rediculous...the style isnt cool enough to get extensions yet