Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FourTwenty@Dec 28 2005, 11:46 PM

Looking for advice on how i should work it extentions, add ons, how i can ink my character better, coloring scheme, etc... Thanks!

Worry less about the add ons and extensions and more about the basic letter form. A million

well executed extensions and ad ons mean nothing if your letters aren't good.

Originally posted by freakeenyc+Dec 26 2005, 09:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freakeenyc - Dec 26 2005, 09:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-freakeenyc@Dec 25 2005, 01:44 AM

been werking hard.... heres a few peices....feedback plz? positive feedback would be nice.

frk0037ey.jpg

frk0047lo.jpg

frk0076ki.jpg

so work on the blackn white one....? any other thoughts from ppl?

[/b]

Originally posted by TheArchitect+Dec 29 2005, 02:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheArchitect - Dec 29 2005, 02:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FourTwenty@Dec 28 2005, 11:46 PM

Looking for advice on how i should work it extentions, add ons, how i can ink my character better, coloring scheme, etc... Thanks!

Worry less about the add ons and extensions and more about the basic letter form. A million

well executed extensions and ad ons mean nothing if your letters aren't good.

[/b]

your piece doesn't look bad... but i think thats because you can't actually make it out... i agree with TheArchitect... work on your letter forms...

Originally posted by edogg+Dec 24 2005, 08:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Dec 24 2005, 08:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Dec 23 2005, 07:26 PM

could u give me some sead back on the lst 4 posts thankx sins

dsc014176cz.jpg

im just sayin..

[/b]

yer its copyed but still i have to lern some how ............. what would u sagest

WOW....ALOT OF YALL WRITERS CAN'T SPELL. THAT'S SAD. ANYWHOS, YALL SHOULD DRAW STRAIGHT LETTERS 5 TIMES A DAY FOR A MONTH STRAIGHT AND STOP TRYING TRYING TO MAKE YOUR PIECES UNREADABLE. IT'S NOT "COOL". THE REASON YOU CAN'T READ SOME PIECES IS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW LETTER STRUCTURE. THAT'S WHY SOME OF YOU GUYS CAN'T DO A HALFWAY DECENT PIECE. AND IF YOU DON'T WANNA DROP YOUR SICK STYLES FOR STRAIGHT LETTERS FOR A WHILE, THEN QUIT. OR DO STENCILS.